Charcters (part 2) "Team Bella" Bullies

Nikki (Nicole) and Brie (Brianna) Bella-GarciaAge:15

Age:15.5
Personality's: Nikki is very opinionated. Brie is quite but can be a loud mouth if you do something to disrespect her. Very protective of each other. Nikki is really mean though, Brie is more of Nikki's "hype man". They are also protective of Aj and Paige, their best friends. Nikki and Brie are both demanding. Nikki more than Brie though.

The Bella twins are from San Francisco along with their older brother JJ and younger sister Layla Rose. They met Paige when she moved from England to San Francisco before kindergarten, because they went to the same day care. They knew Aj basically since she was born, cause their parents are such great friends.

What they like: Nikki likes to write in her diary and go to the beach/pool to swim. Brie likes to just chill and gossip. They both love to go shopping.

Paige (Saraya) Bevis-Knight Age:14Personality: Paige is not like other girls

Age:14
Personality: Paige is not like other girls. She's not all girlie. Paige likes black, dark purple and blue more than pink, yellow, and all those bright colors. Paige is very optimistic. Paige loves to make jokes and has a great sense of humor.

Moved from England to San Francisco at the age of 3 with her mom, dad, and older brother. Paige met the Bella's and Aj when she was 3 at a Day care.

Things she likes: Paige likes to wear chokers and necklaces. She has a dark blue and Black motorcycle she named Blue-Raven (or just raven). Paige also likes to play Video games with Aj.

 Paige also likes to play Video games with Aj

Aj (April) Lee-Mendez
Age:14.5
Personality: Aj is very active/energetic and can sometimes be chaotic. She may seem mean but she  is actually really nice deep down. She is a very reliable person to her friends and family.

From San Francisco along with her little sister, big sister, and her parents. Aj knew the Bellas sense she was born. She met Paige in kindergarten and they instantly became friends.

What she likes: Aj is very Tom boyish. She is also a skater girl who loves video games. Aj likes to wear the brand Vans all the time. She also collects stickers to go on her long board (basically a long skateboard).