Characters (part 3) Male

Roman (Joe) Anoai-Reigns Age:16Personality: Always the voice of reason

Age:16
Personality: Always the voice of reason. He is also very honest. Roman is very intelligent and gives great advice. He is very firm but not that bossy. He cares for his friends and family a lot. Roman is a very positive dude who gives off cool vibes.

Moved from Florida to San Francisco at the age of 9 with his parents and 2 older brothers. He met Seth and Finn in 4th grade, and they instantly became friends.

What he likes: Roman likes to go on jogs and to work out with Finn and Seth. He likes hanging out at the teen hangout called The Lounge. Roman also likes to help those in need.

Seth (Colby) Lopez "Rollins"Age:16Personality: Seth is very polite

Age:16
Personality: Seth is very polite. He is sympathetic and empathetic to people who have gone through things that he may or may not have gone through. He very friendly to new people but can sense if they have bad vibes a mile away.

Moved from Iowa to San Francisco after he was born with his parents and older brother. He met both Finn and Roman in 4th grade, and they instantly became friends.

What he likes: He loves animals, especially dogs. Seth likes to go surfing with Finn and Hanging our with Roman at the Park. Seth also likes cheer (a lot of boys do cheer, you'll understand why he does cheer when you read the story).

 Seth also likes cheer (a lot of boys do cheer, you'll understand why he does cheer  when you read the story)

Finn (Fergal) Quin "Balor"
Age:16
Personality: Finn is a very fun-loving person. He is always happy and rarely upset. If you do upset him it will not end well for you. Finn is also a very forgiving person most of the time though. He is very respectful of people's opinions and choices.

Moved from Ireland 9 with his little sister Becky and their parents. He met Seth and Roman is the 4th grade, and they instantly became friends.

What he likes: Finn likes to go surfing at the beach with Seth and to play Futbol(soccer) with Roman. He also likes to just sit at home and chill with Becky.

Additional Male Characters: Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, and Dolph Ziggler. (More male characters may be added later on in the book).