What I feel Right Now

I woke up and when my sister was surprised and asked me, that do I know who Sushant Singh Rajput is and my answer was that...no, I don't, I have heard the name for the first time... And that's when I learnt about him. How stupid of me to not know him while he was alive. Today when one month has passed, I can't believe it, that I who became a fan of him after his death without even watching his movies and just by his interviews, I am crying over it. The loss is irreplecable. I am slipping into misery.

The pain doesn't seems to go. My sister said that he wasn't even a muslim and that's why we can't even pray for the forgiveness of his sin/sins (if any), my response was, so what? Even he was a human, and today in afternoon only I prayed for his family to have patience during this hard time and for him that he rests in piece and the sin he committed to take his own life gets forgiven. This is the only way to let out my feelings. Now I have also learnt that bottling up the feelings doesn't helps, it just gives birth to sorrow.

Throughout the day, I get busy in different things to forget and to lessen the pain but till when? At the end of the day, I will get to remember.

"Ik vaari aa bhi ja yaara, ik vaari aa, raah takoon main bechara, ik vaari aa."

This is what we fans feel about him. Just love was what he needed... Who is Salman Khan and Karan Johar to make fun of him? I think they are the reason for his suicide. Its good that Salman Khan's films got banned in Bihar, at least I got some relief. I found a sketch on pinterest, it feels so real.

 I found a sketch on pinterest, it feels so real

Bollywood industry is so biased. I just want his culprits to get punished. RIP sir 😭