Jealous much? Alex Høgh Andersen

https://i

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/ae/4d/b9ae4d86edbd6d542edb02973f134c02.gif

You are talking to Alexander Ludwig on the set of Vikings as your boyfriend Alex is filming. Alex can't seem to focus on anything or anyone but you to the point where no scenes have been filmed. The director becomes agitated and yells, "Cut!" for the upteenth time today. Alex doesn't hesitate to make his way over to you and Alexander and clears his throat upon arrival.

Y:"hey babes"

Alex:"elskede" (Danish for darling, beloved) "Alexander"

Director:"Alexander you're up!"

Alexander:"I'll see you two lovebirds later" *walks away*

You turn to see Alex with a raised eyebrow, "what?"

Alex:"what's going on between you two?"

Y:"nada"

Alex:"you two haven't stopped talking since I started filming"

Y:"you actually filmed something? Didn't seem like it the amount of times the director yelled cut"

Alex:"I was—"

Y:"jealous"

Alex:"I was going to say distracted"

Y:"of course you were Mr. Denial"

Alex rolls his eyes. You giggle and take his hand, "if you must know I was asking him what it was like to work with my girl crush Vanessa Hudgens"

Alex raises his eyebrow again, "girl crush?"

Y:"yup, while everyone else was all over Troy, I was all over Ms. Montez. Alexander offered to introduce us"

A:"åh helvede nej" (Danish for oh hell no)

Y:"åh helvede ja" (Danish for oh hell yes)

A:"I forbid it"

Y:"ooh are you gonna go Ivar on me?"

Director:"Alex, you're up again!"

A:"you'll find out tonight" *kisses your cheek* "behave"

You see Alexander hugging Vanessa by the set entrance and smirk at Alex, "I won't. Have fun" You kiss his cheek and run over to Alexander and Vanessa.

Did you regret teasing Alex? You didn't...but your ass did😏