[3] Bright VC.

I bid my goodbyes to everyone as I left the script reading. Everyone was super nice and I was looking forward to working with them. The director was a bit uptight but it wasn't like it was my first time having a bossy director.

The building lobby was empty as I walked into it. Everyone had already left for the night, it seemed. I was about to leave as well, but I heard a voice calling after me.

"Bright! Bright hold on!" I turned around to find Mike running towards me. After 2gether, he and I had gotten extremely close.

"Hey, Mike!" I smiled and gave him a hug when he caught up to me. "I have missed you."

He patted my back as he pulled out of the hug. "Me too! We need to have dinner soon."

I nodded in agreement. He was holding a folder in his hand with my name on it. I pointed at it with a questioning look on my face. He looked down at it and passed it to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It is the old 2gether stuff that belongs to you. You weren't there to pick them up, so I saved them for you," Mike's smile beamed as he mentioned the series. "Anyways, I'm gonna head home. Bye!"

I said goodbye as he jogged past me and out of the building. I stared at the folder. If I was going to be honest, I didn't want to open it. I wanted to discard it and never think of it again. The memories were haunting me, and they hurt.

I sighed as I tucked the folder under my arm and exited the building. I knew that I would look at it eventually, but maybe after I had a few drinks.