Author's Note

Hi! First off, I'd like to give inspiration credit to claryvette because this fanfic is inspired by Man In The Mirror and Phantasm. So I really hope you guys check out those fanfics before you read this one because I don't want anyone being confused. I really want to finish these before I publish them but I don't think that's gonna happen.
love you all! -Faith 01.15.15

Hey all. This is Faith and it is currently 2018. I started writing this fic when I was in tenth grade of high school. Now that I am in my third year of college, I feel that I have grown as a writer. I know more things about love and hurt that I think I can pour into this story, into Calum. 

I saw 5 Seconds of Summer live for the first time two days ago. My life is forever changed. Michael jumped down onto the floor where I was standing and even through security, I touched his arm. I held it. He looked up at me and gave me that big ego smirk that he normally wears. I couldn't breathe. I fell to the ground in sobs. Seeing them in person made them real. And I want to make them real in my stories. So please read. Please read all of the 5sos fanfics-- good or bad. Because they are stories in your head, but they are very much real people. 

-Crystal Faith. 09.26.18