Baby?(B•H)

You and Bryce recently celebrated your 3 year anniversary together.
Maddie's Pov:
I woke up this morning having to throw up which is very unusual for me. I ran to the bathroom threw up then realized my period was late. It was supposed to happen 3 weeks ago but it never happened. I just thought nothing of it but then I remembered the Bryce and I did have Sex like 3 weeks ago. I immediately ran out of our apartment and ran to the store. I ran into cvs and grabbed 2 boxes of pregnancy tests. When I went to check out the cashier immediately started judging me for only being 20 and buying pregnancy tests.
C-"Aren't you a little young to have a pregnancy test"
M-"It's none of your business"
C-"Whatever that baby will be doomed though"
I just ignored her and went back home. When I got inside I went to the bathroom and took the test. I was crying like crazy all while Bryce was sleeping. I decided that I need to call someone so I chose to call my brother Jaden. Him and I are really close and he always supports me.
Bold-Jaden, Maddie- Slanted
"Sis what's up it's 8:00 am"
"Jaden you know how Bryce and I had our anniversary a little while ago"
"Yeah why?"
" I think I might be pregnant"
"WHAT!???, it's all going to be ok did you take a test?"
"Yeah I did, I'm having them load right now"
"Ok does Bryce know?"
"No he's still asleep"
Beep, Beep, Beep,Beep is what we both heard.
I flipped over the test and it read Positive. I was now crying even harder than before.
"What does it say?"
"Positive"
"Omg are you for real"
"YES OMG ITS POSITIVE"
I scream which caused knocking on the bathroom door. I hung up with Jaden and quickly hid the test and opened the door.
B-"What's positive baby, are you ok"
M-"I'm ok baby"
B-"So what was positive"
M-"Nothing baby"
B-"Your lying what was it"
M-"Promise you won't leave me"
B-"Promise"
M-"Your going to be a daddy"
B-"What, your pregnant"
M-"Yeah I'm sorry"
B-"Don't be sorry this is great I will always be there to help you, both of you"
You just smile and lay back down in the bed and cuddle for the rest of the night.