Trouble (Blake x Amelia)

Sorry I don't know if that's how I spell her name but that's how I'm going to please don't hate me....

Isabelle Reign Gray~
The daughter of Blake Gray and Amelia Gray. She is 3 years old and loves to draw, color, and read. She's super shy around new people and doesn't have a lot of friends. She is an only child and a total daddy's girl. One day she's playing with Jaden Beck ( Jaden Hossler) who is 4 and the son of Noah and Dixi Beck. When something happens that Blake and Amelia get upset with.

Isabella's pov:
I was sitting on the ground with Jaden or who I call JJ playing with toys quietly while our parents were talking in the dining room in his house. Mommy and daddy took me there to play because they wanted to go see Noah and Dixie. All of the sudden JJ picked up a block and hit me in the head with it hard. I started crying and that caught the attention of the parents because they came running over to me.
A-"What happened baby?" Mommy asked as she placed me on her hip.
I-"JJ hit me with lock."I said crying. I watched as Noah pick Jaden up and made him look at him.
N-"Hey we don't hit our friends. That's not nice your going to time out."
J-"no no no" he said struggling to get out of his grip.
I pointed to the ground and mommy set me down. I decided to get revenge so I picked up and block and chucked it at Jaden and it hit him in the back causing him to cry. Daddy picked me up right away and began to talk.
B-"Hey! That is not nice to do young lady. Like Noah said we don't hit our friends. We are going home and you are going in time out just like JJ"
I started to cry and struggled to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me down.
I-"Own daddy own" (Down daddy down)
B-"No say sorry to JJ and then we're leaving."
N-"Yea you say sorry to Jaden"
Jaden and I looked at each other and both said sorry at the same time. Daddy than apologized and so did Noah and they weren't mad at each other. We walked to the car and daddy buckled me in while I was still crying. We were about halfway home but I was now screaming crying throwing a tantrum.
A-"Isabella Reign Gray enough"
I didn't listen and continued to cry and scream causing them to loose there temper more.
B-"Isabella Reign Gray enough screaming and crying. When we get home your going straight to your crib to take a nap"
I-"No!"
A-"Excuse me we don't yell at daddy or mommy"
I didn't listen and cried even more. Soon enough we were home and daddy unbuckled me and brought me in, took off my coat and Jacket and walked me up to my room.
I-"No no no daddy nap"
B-"Yes nap your tried thats why your acting like this."
I-"No daddy Nap here" I said as we entered my room.
B-"Do you want to lay down in mommy and daddy's bed" he said grabbing me a set of comfy clothes, my blanket, and my pasi.
I-"Yea with mommy and daddy"
B-"Ok lets go get mommy but you need to stop crying and calm down ok?"
I nodded my head and my tears stoped falling. We walked back downstairs with me on daddy's hip and into the kitchen were mommy was playing on her phone. She looked up when she saw us and gave daddy a questioning look.
A-"What is she doing still up"
B-"She wants to cuddle with us in our bed and take a nap there"
A-"Ok lets go"
We walked upstairs and into there room. Daddy laid me down on the floor and began changing my diaper and putting on my new onesie. When he was done he put me on the bed and I crawled over to mommy and snuggled into her chest. She smiled and played with my black curly hair.
B-"Here Princess open up"
He said placing pasi in my mouth and giving me blanket. He laid down next to us and we all fell asleep.

Any ideas? Who do you want next? Taking requests!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all! 💗💗💗