New Family (Josh x Jaden)

Olivia Rose Richards~
Biological daughter of Josh Richards and Nessa Barrett. She is 8 years old and super shy. She looks just like Josh. Nessa and Josh divorced 5 years ago, right now Josh is married to Jaden Hossler, your step-dad. You don't like new people and you always get scared. You call Josh Daddy and Jaden JJ. Your mom (Nessa) just passed but you have no idea yet. Also Jaden surprises you.

Josh's pov:
I was laying on Jadens chest with tears running down my face. I just found out the my ex wife, the mother of my daughter had passed away earlier today due to a stroke. I was sad of course that someone who was still my friend had passed but even more sad that I would have to tell my daughter that her mother passed 1 day before her birthday. It was a Friday afternoon and Jaden and I were waiting for Olivia to come home from school. We were cuddling up against each other when I heard the door open and little footprints walk a little way.
O-"Daddy! JJ?"
Ja- "in here sweetie"
Jaden calls as he sits up. I love how there close there bond and relationship was. He had been in her life sense she was 3 years old. She has almost called him dad but always got to scared to finish the sentence. Olivia runs in and sits on Jadens lap as I crouch down in front of her.
Ja-"How was school sweetheart"
O-"It was good. We took learned how to write longer sentences and I have a paper that you or daddy have to sign before I go see mommy tonight." She explains. As soon as she says the last part my heart breaks a little more knowing that she's going to be super sad that Nessa is gone.
J-"Actually baby we need to talk."
O-"Ok I know I know your going to tell me to be carful and not to bother Mommy durning her meeting."
J-"No baby I was going to say that you can't go to mommy's tonight" I start to explain nicely.
O-"Oh so I will just meet her when we go to Sway tomorrow for my birthday."
J-"No baby girl this isn't going to be easy to tell you, you probably won't understand and you are probably going to have a lot of questions. But honey Mommy passed away earlier today" I say as I watch her expression change from happy to Sad and watched as tears formed and started to pour down. She slipped off of Jadens Lap and just stood still looking at me in heart break.
O-"Is this a joke daddy?"
J-"No honey I wish it was"
O-"Did I kill mommy?"
J-"No no no no no no no Sweetie. You did not"
O-"Can I go hug her one last time"
J-"Baby girl mommy's underground already."
O-"Please daddy. I will be quick and that can be my birthday present"
J-"Baby girl I wish I could let you but sweetie she's already gone. You can't see her anymore"
She just runs upstairs and runs into her room. I sit back on the couch with my head in my hands. Jaden rubs my back smoothing me.
Ja-"I'm going to go check on her on my own. You stay here and calm down" I nod my head and lay down on the couch while he walks upstairs.
Jadens Pov:
I knew this day was going to be hard on Olivia. See tomorrow we were all going to Sway for a small gathering for her birthday and at the party I was going to ask her if I could adopt her. I love her like she is my own, no she is my own. I knock on her door and her a muffled "come in" I open the door to see her crying on her bed clutching a picture of Her and Nessa when Liv was a baby. I sit on her bed and hug her as she turns around and sobs into my chest.
Ja-"Honey I know it's hard right now but it will get better. And I know I'm not your mommy or your daddy but I love you just the same. So you can always come talk to me just know that none of this is your fault or anyone's fault. Mommy was just sick. She loved you very much."
O-"JJ can you sleep with me tonight" she asks while I wipe her tears.
Ja-"Of course baby."
We lay down together and fall asleep.

Next day...........
Josh's pov: 
We were all at Sway house right now. Everyone had agreed to not talk about Nessa at all as it was still very raw for Liv. She seemed really happy today but I know she's sad deep down. She opened every present that everyone gave her except one.
Ja-"Ok Liv there's one more but your going to have to ask daddy help you read it so here you go" he says handing Olivia an envelope. I pick her up and place her on my lap and open the envelope. I had no idea what this gift was from Jaden as we agreed that we were going to take her to Disney world for her gift.
O-"Daddy can you read it" she says giving it to me.
J-"Yeah ready listen"
Dear Olivia Rose Richards,
Where do I start. I have known you since you were a 3 year old toddler who would be crazy. Over the past few years I have watched you grow into an amazing beautiful young lady. You let me in your life and let me marry your daddy which made us a family. I love watching random T.V shows on the couch while daddy is at work, or cuddling in a bed all 3 in a bed at night. I love you more than you will ever know. So I'm asking you if you would let me adopt you? 
~ Love JJ
I cried as I read the letter. I looked at Olivia who was crying in my lap looking at Jaden who was bent down holding his hands out so she could hug him. She ran from my lap to his arms. Everyone awed and wiped tears at the sight.
Ja-"so what do you say?"
O-"I say that I love you Dada"
Ja-"Omg your the best girl ever I love you!!!!!!"
Everyone awed and I decided to post a picture on Instagram to celebrate.

My beautiful baby girl! I can't believe your now 9 years old now

My beautiful baby girl! I can't believe your now 9 years old now. I'm so proud to call you my daughter. Your the best daughter and person I could have ever asked for! I love you so much baby!!! Daddy love you more than anything!!!!!

Jaden Richards~ my daughter!
^User~ what?
^Josh Richards ~ He adopted her today! New YT vid about it soon!
Bryce Hall~ Happy birthday Liv!
Jaden Richards~ Daddy can I have more cake? Also I stole dads phone
^ Josh Richards ~ no more cake missy you already had 2 pieces. Also give dad back his phone."
^Jaden Richards ~Too bad daddy, dada said I could!
^Josh Richards ~Jaden! No more cake for my daughter
^Jaden Richards ~*Our daughter
^Josh Richards ~No more cake for our daughter