~Gone~

He kissed her. And she let it happen.

Frank pulled away. His eyes were wide. He was stiff.

"I'll take you back." Frank grabbed his keys and remained expressionless.

Y/N wondered if he regretted it. She turned pale at the thought of it.
-
The car ride back was silent. No one said a word. He parked on the street right outside her apartment building and didn't even open the door for her like he usually did. Instead, when she got out of the car, he drove away with no hesitation.

Y/N didn't know what to do. At least he's off my back, she thought. But she had finally gotten used to having him around.

She opened the apartment door as quietly as she could.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!? YOUR BED IS EMPTY, NO NOTE, NO WARNING, NO "HEY TRICKY, I'M GOING TO SNEAK OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT." I ALMOST HAD AN ANEURISM!" Tricky screamed.

Y/N's head was pounding. She rubbed her temples and looked at Tricky with a confused look on her face. She had just realized that Jake, Yutani, and Fresh were all behind Tricky with worried expressions.

"Sorry. It was unexpected. It will never happen again." Y/N looked up at them with a genuine look on her face.

She was right though. It would never happen again. Frank was finally off her back.

Y/N pushed past them and went into her room. Frank was finally gone.

Gone.

She drifted off into a deep sleep.
-
Y/N woke up to a loud banging noise. The door.

She got up to see who it was. Yutani had opened the door.

Fuck. It's the cops.

"I'm going to need all of you to come with me. Especially Y/N." One of the cops said. There were a bunch of them surrounding the door.

What a great way to start the day.

Y/N hid in the shadows, hoping that they wouldn't notice her.

Loud steps grew louder and louder as they came close to her. One of them caught me.

"You. Go." He pointed at the door.

"At least let me brush my teeth. I just woke up." Y/N said groggily. She just wanted to escape them.

"We'll keep watch on you. Dave, get the rest in the car." The same cop said. He chewed gum obnoxiously.

Y/N brushed her teeth trying to think of ways to escape but all she could think about was about one person. Frank.
-
They dragged Y/N out of the apartment after she had gotten ready and stalled for a good five minutes.

She got shoved in a separate car then her friends.

"You are getting into deep trouble. No one can save you now."  A cop sat in the drivers seat and drove away onto a familiar path.

The abandoned subway.
-
The cops grabbed Y/N and threw her out of the car. She jumped forward, losing balance.

She knew what was going to happen next.

Her friends were surrounded by cops as well.

They pushed them forward towards the entrance of the subway and stayed behind them. They walked forward, stopping at a hole in the tracks, with a mark.

The hole that Tricky was talking about.

The mark was familiar to her. It was a symbol. The same symbol that Frank had tattooed on his arm.

"Yeah. You recognize that, Y/N?" A cop said.

Y/N gulped.

"No sir." She shook her head.

A voice yelled at her.

"Stop lying! We know all about your little spying trip on our biggest target." Another cop said.

Y/N looked at her friends who were just as shocked as she was.

"W-What do you mean?" Y/N stuttered. Shit.

"Don't act dumb. We checked all of the neighborhood cameras. You were following 'him' all the way here. You witnessed everything happen. You know." This time, the cop said it in a more calmer tone.

Completely oblivious, Y/N answered:

"I don't know what you mean."

The cops were angered now. Before another one of them could speak, a man wearing a long trench coat cane out of the crowd.

"Hello. I am the investigator. Call me Callroy. Y/N, I know you are a bit confused right now but let me explain everything. More then a week ago, you followed a man here. You sat behind a pillar and watched everything. You know what happened. He has also gotten close to you, I presume. Do you have any idea who that man is?" He said in a calm tone.

Y/N couldn't breathe.

"No sir." Y/N lied.

Callroy pulled out a photograph from his coat and showed it to Y/N.

Frank.

"This is Frank. He's a secret agent. He is the most wanted criminal in New York. He is in charge of the Secret Society. He is also responsible for the attack of one of our safe houses. This is all we know about him. We don't know where he is or what he is doing right now." He said. Y/N grabbed the photograph and looked at it.

In the photograph, Frank was walking towards the same alleyway that he dragged Y/N into. But something seemed off in the picture.

His eyes were small. His red eyes had decreased and so did his pupils. It looked like he knew that he was being watched. He looked directly at the camera.

"What does this have to do with me." Y/N said coldly.

"You are the only person that he has interactions with. You can get us information about him." Callroy said. He pointed at Y/N.

"Whatever you're thinking, i'm not doing it." She backed up.

"Really. Would it hurt to know that he was actually using you to get information about Tricky's family heirloom? Would it hurt to know that he used you to get to Jake? I'm afraid you have no choice." Callroy took a step closer to Y/N.

Bullshit.

"No." Y/N stayed put.

Callroy turned sour. He looked at her in disbelief.

Before he could say another word, Y/N caught a quick glimpse of bunny ears.

Frank.