~Bonnie and Clyde~

She didn't know.

They laid together, forgetting about everything that was happening and was about to happen.
~
Y/N woke up to the bed empty. The bed sheets were draped over her. She looked over at the time.

6:03 PM

She scanned the room and saw Frank smoking on the couch. He was shirtless and wore his suit trousers. His hair was still messy and drooped over his face. His arm was on the couch and he looked up, blowing smoke into the air.

Y/N got out of bed and Frank threw her a shirt.

"What a great way to start a day. I just love waking up and getting a shirt thrown at me." Y/N said sarcastically as she put the shirt on.

"I don't think that was sarcasm. You'd kill to wear one of my shirts." Frank took a long drag. The tattoo on his forearm was showing.

Y/N scoffed as she got out of the bed and stumbled. Frank laughed.

"I hate you." Y/N sat down next to Frank.

"We have the party today." Frank turned dark. Y/N could tell that their was something bugging him.

Y/N watched as Frank stood up and threw his cigarette out the window. He put on a fresh white shirt and buttoned it, not making eye contact with her.

She followed him with her eyes as he put on his mask and took out his gun.

"Stay here." Frank walked out of the room and shut the door. He looked anxious and scared. Y/N had thought that after last night, he would change. He looked lighthearted but he somehow looked worse.

Y/N went to go get ready and brush her teeth, still wearing Frank's shirt. She sat down on the couch and pondered.

A knock on the door interrupted her. The door lightly opened and Aric walked in.

"Yes?" Y/N observed his worried face.

"I think I should explain." Aric sat down on the couch but kept a distance so that she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Y/N was curious so she listened eagerly.

"I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Aric." He smiled comfortingly at her.

"I know." Y/N assured him. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"There are some things you should know abut Frank. He may seem cruel and cold but he's the opposite of that. The only reason he acts like that is because he despises everyone. He never felt loved. Not even from his own parents. I was his dad's best friend. And when Frank's father died, I took him in. He never chose any of this. Peer pressure some might say but I think that he just didn't want to disappoint himself again." Aric took a deep breath.

Y/N had time to look at him clearly. He had balding brown hair and brown eyes. He was rather skinny up close and he reminded her of Jake.

"Why'd you 'take him in?'" Y/N quoted.

"He reminded me of my son but older. He also had potential. He could hack into any computer and use his knowledge to out rule everyone." Aric answered. He looked troubled.

"But there is something else you should know-" Aric got interrupted by Frank opening the door.

Frank had his mask in one hand and the gun in the other. He had more bruises on his hands.

"If you could excuse me Aric, I'd like some privacy." Frank glared at Aric.

Aric got up and nodded at Y/N. Frank whispered something in his ear and he turned away.

The door shut so it was just Y/N and him.

"That was quick." Y/N mumbled.

"It wasn't a hard task." Frank walked up to Y/N, rolling up his sleeves. His hair was still messy and misplaced.

Frank cupped his hands on Y/N's face and kissed her, pushing her against the wall. He was breathing heavily and holding her head up. He pulled away and exhaled.

"Fuck." He whispered. He looked down and hovered over Y/N.

Y/N looked at him in confusion.

"The party is in half an hour. Get ready. I put the dress in the closet." Frank walked away from her and took off his shirt.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" Y/N complained.

"It's a business party and we aren't going as ourselves. We're impersonating as guests." Frank placed his gun on the table and looked at Y/N.

~

Y/N wore a black dress with a scabbard on her thigh, holding a gun and dagger. She let her hair down and wore heavy eyeliner. Her cheeks and eyes looked dull, matching the mood.

She walked out of the bedroom and saw Frank talking to Aric. Frank turned around and looked at Y/N with a satisfied smile.

He wore a black tuxedo. His hair was now in his usual hairstyle.

"I fucking hate you. Let's get this over with." Y/N scolded. He wrapped his arm around her waist and led her to the car.

They got in and Frank turned to her, his face serious.

"This isn't a normal business party. It's full of dangerous people. Mob bosses, illegal business owners, and filthy rich people. Follow my lead and don't take anything that people give to you." Frank said. His face had also lost its color and was dull. His red eyes faded into red with a gray tint.

"I'm not that stupid." Y/N folded her arms and Frank put his hand on Y/N's thigh.

~

They drove up to a large gate. Guards stood at the front and they walked up to Frank's car.

Frank rolled down his window.

"What's the name?" The guard asked.

"Christine and Henry Auclaire." Frank said. The guard looked on the invitation list and nodded, letting them in.

The mansion was abnormally large and looked like a castle. It was modern yet victorian. A fountain was at the front and cars surrounded it.

Frank parked the car and looked at Y/N's anxious face.

"Relax. I have agents disguised as employees just in case anything goes wrong." Frank took his hand off Y/N's thigh.

"Now i'm definitely calm now. 'Just in case anything goes wrong.'" Y/N got out of the car and pulled the dress down.

Frank walked over to her and put his arm around her waist and someone caught Y/N's attention.

A woman was near the entrance. She was smoking a cigarette and taking a long drag before blowing out the smoke. Her thin figure and blonde hair was almost too recognizable. Frank noticed her too and gulped, pulling Y/N closer.

Cecilia.

A/N: Yeah ❤️