chapter three: life advice, another hookup and sweatpants

Tiffany’s point of view

It’s been 10 minutes since I’ve been paired with Satan’s child and it is a bloody hell.  The idea of strangling the living shit out of Ethan James was just too tempting. He kept nagging and complaining about the most random and annoying subjects.

“Did you know that you’re horrible in bed?’’

 ‘’Are you even wearing pants?’’

 ‘’That color doesn’t suit you at all.‘’

 ‘’I can’t believe that I’m stuck with you.’’

 ‘’Aspen is better than you in every way possible.’’

 ‘’Oh my gosh, are you ever wearing a -’’

 ‘’Can you stop talking? I’m trying to listen to Mr. White. Based on what you told me, I remember that you said that you didn’t want me to bother you and your little girlfriend who is by the way, practically flirting with her partner over there.’’ I snapped and while pointing towards Aspen.

 Just before he was going to answer, the bell rang. Thank Jesus! Before I was about to race out the door I heard Mr. White talking.

 “Just a reminder you guys will not be getting anymore class time to work on the project. You’ll all have to work out a schedule during after school times.’’ Mr. White said. 

 I groaned and made my way out of the classroom. When i was walking to my locker, I felt someone slap my ass. I looked behind to realize that it’s one of the jocks from the football team. Just when I was about to ask the jock for a quickie, the one and only Ethan James yanked me away from his direction.

 ‘’What the hell, what do you want now?‘’ I snapped to him

 ‘’Can you please shut up for two seconds? I have to ask you about the science project.’’

 ‘’If you weren’t listening to Mr.White you wouldn’t have this problem. Plus, I don’t even want to help you either way, so please fuck off.’’ I retorted back to Ethan. Gosh, I should pay a nerd off to do this project so I wouldn’t even have to bother with his kind.

 ‘’I just need to ask one little question about the project, if you answer, maybe I’ll even grace you with some good life advice about how to turn the whore level down.’’ he said while rolling his eyes.

 ‘’You can take your life advice and shove it up Aspen’s ass. And I’m perfectly happy with my life.’’ I retaliated. Man, does this feel good.

He visibly bristled.  

‘’Whatever, I wanted to ask when we could start on the science project.’’ he said in a monotone voice. Well I guess he couldn’t think of any good insults to say back at me.

“Come to my house at 6” I grudgingly told Ethan.  

‘’Ok, see you later then.’’ he said then left

‘’I rather get a STD.’’ I mumbled. For the past few months, all I wanted was him but now all I feel for him is pure hatred.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

The past few classes I was quite miserable because I have many classes with Ethan and Aspen, all I heard was indescribable sounds coming from their direction. What are they doing? Wait I don’t even want to know. The only bright part in my day was when I hooked up with this random kid from my English class in his car.

I was in the middle of listening to Mrs.Turner’s boring lecture sessions when the bell rang signaling that school is over. I jumped out of my seat, went outside to see my car waiting  for me.

When I got home, I changed into my Victoria Secret sweatpants and this old ratty tank top I found at the back of my closet. I may be a slut but I want to be comfortable. I also removed all of the make up because who am I trying impress? I walked to the kitchen to meet Camila

‘’Hey chica! Any plans today?.’’ Camila asked in an audible mexican accent.

‘’Not that I know of. Why?’’ Camila never asks me this.  

‘’Maybe because there is a handsome boy waiting outside with his fancy black car’’

My eyes widen. I totally forgot that Aspen’s bitch was supposed to come over. I charge up to my room and burst into my closet. I take a look at myself in the full length mirror. Wait, this is Ethan. I don’t even give a flying fuck about Ethan anymore. I shook off my thoughts and walk downstairs to open the door for him. When I opened the door, all I saw was an insensitive monster.

‘’What a surprise! You’re actually wearing clothes this time. It kind of suits you.’’ he said winking at me while I throw him a face of disgust. The next few hours will be awful.

We sat at my dining table, our supplies for the project spread out messily all over the expensive marble table. None of us moved an inch, we just sat there staring at the ceiling for the past fifteen minutes. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ethan fidgeting awkwardly. Since I can’t stand mundane conversations, I decided to break the silence.

‘’You got any ideas for the project?’’  

‘’Nope. What chapter are we even on?’’ he said. I snort silently. Leave it to Ethan to forget the simplest details.

Well this is going to be the worst few weeks of my life.