Chapter 1:New around these places

Its the first day of Polandball high,the first time the countryballs moved to highschool.

Iran talking to Iraq:hey,I wonder who will be the teachers this year.

Iraq:i still dont know,but i hope its jewish Physics!

Iran:haha!I remeber that now!*shows picture of Iran,Iraq and other muslim countries ruining Israel's chemistry*

Iraq:oh boy!And dont forget we pranked sir Israel by tasting our Allahu-Abkar popping candy!

Syria:Hey,why did you not wait for me-*looks at the photo Iran is holding*Oh man,I remebered that!Anyways,Lets sign up to our Muslim club.

Iran:good thinking,bud!I still remember last year,Saudi Arabia was the champion of oil chugging!He even beat USA that time!*shows pic in phone*

Iraq:ha!Take that capitalist pig,Muslim is better than haram!!!

Iraq,Iran and Syria:yeeeh!!!Muslim is better than HARAM!!*three of them marching to the muslim sign-up*

USA:ugh....those pest again...wonder why they are here...Anyways i must hurry i need to give these "important" papers to EU.I heard im gonna be the captain of the Handegg school,Luckily no one is gonna take my spo-*bunps into poland*..ow.

Poland:hello.

USA:hello,how can i help you?

Poland:I-im new here,can you help me around?

USA:sorry kid,but i have to past these "important" papers to to this "very important"person.ok?

Poland:oh ok..

USA:wait,you can wait at my office while i past these papers,ill come back,ok kid?

Poland:Ok,but where do i go?

USA:the room at the right,find the door noted:"The school handegg captain",go inside,sit and wait.

Poland:oh..ok..thank you.

USA:your welcome,now i have to past these papers,also be careful of bullies,there are many around these places.

Poland:wha-?

USA:ill explain later..sorry...ok bye!

Poland:bye!