Chapter 14

Sehun had visited chanueol on all 4 days and today was the last day before he could be released from hospital, he was allowed in and saw chanyeol happy to see him "haven't you brushed your hair?" Sehun questioned and chanyeol responded "how am I supposed to with no brush?" "I'm joking I'll brush it" as sehun brushed it and parted the hair, chanyeol spoke "do you remember me in the past at all?" "No? Why would you bring that up all of a sudden?" "I just thought you'd remember me.....sechan" then it brought childhood memories back to sehun.

*childhood memory flashback* (1998)

Sehun had no friends on the playground and he had twiddled his thumbs, sitting down on a bench alone. He was picked on for his looks and basically everything he did in school. He was only 4 years old and each time he tried to make friends, they rejected him or didn't want to see him. He didn't get why he was bullied. He was cute like the other kids and his cute black hair separated into 2 parts, he had freckles on his nose area , natural pink, shiny lips and pale skin. He saw a teacher come over and sit next to him "you ok sehun?" "Yes I'm fine" he said with his cute and innocent kid voice. "Do you have any friends?" "No" sehun was trying not to cry and saw the teacher smile "do you want to sit with me inside?" "No it's fine" "you sure?" He nodded with a fake smile. He saw kids playing football and what he didn't notice was that a hard football hit his head, he saw it was the boys who mainly bully him a lot but he never told his mom incase the boys had bullied him worse. "Hey Adolf Hitler pass the ball" he did that and felt them throw him on the floor by his hair.

He wanted to do something about it but he was too quiet and weak "you're all skin and bones little boy, doesn't your mom feed you?" "S-she does" "don't you get treats?" "Not often but when I do I'm grateful" "Your mom probably thinks that your a fly and better off that way with them legs" "at least I'm not a fat piece of a blob from KFC" sehun said as a fighting back response and the kid lifted him up from his hair and was about punch him until they both saw a tall boy that was 2 years older than sehun and the boy. He had a perm and he had cute wide eyes "What are you doing to him?" "He called me a fat piece of blob!" "Well he isn't lying and you bullying him along with the other kids isn't nice, let him go" "fine as long as you fight me" "deal" as the smaller kid swung for the taller kid, he dodged it and he punched him around the face that hard, he fell to the floor.

The older kid helped sehun up and hugged him close whilst he saw the kid on the floor's eyes filled with fear "want to carry on?" "N-no you're too s-strong!" He cried and ran off. "You ok?" He asked sehun who was currently covered in mud from the incident earlier on "yes t-thank you" "want to be my friend?" "Yes!" The 2 had held hands and smiled, chanyeol had walked sehun back to his class before he walked back to his. Over the year, the 2 of them became really close and the one day where chanyeol had to move away broke sehun's heart.

"How about your nickname for me is parkyeol and yours is sechan?" "Yes!!" They were happy until chanyeol's mom spoke to them both "chanyeol has to go now so he can see his new house" "will I see him again?" "I'm sure you will" sehun had saw him by the exit of the door, he hugged chanyeol close and he spoke "will I ever see you again parkyeol?" Sehun asked and chanyeol responded "I don't know sechan but keep this" he gave him a bracelet with chanyeol's name on it, chanyeol put it on him and it fit perfectly and there was room for him to grow into "take this as a remembrance present of me ok?" "I have something for you too" he gave him a different coloured bracelet with his name on it for chanyeol to keep. "Bye yeollie I'll miss you" "I'll miss you too and can we make a promise?" "Yes" "when we grow up, promise me you'll marry me?" "Yes I will" they hugged before chanyeol had to leave in his mom's car and they waved bye before seeing the older boy leave in the car.

*end of childhood flashback*

"SEHUN!!"

He looked at the older male and he saw how annoyed he was, probably due to him thinking back to his childhood and not paying any attention to what he was doing. Chanyeol smiled and spoke "do you remember me sechan?" "Oh my God that was you!?" "Yep and do you remember the promise?" "Y-yes" sehun had went a dark red when remembering that it was about marriage then smiled. "Maybe in a year or so we can get married" "y-yeah" they had kissed and saw that a doctor told sehun to leave since visiting time was over. "I'll come collect you tomorrow" "ok" sehun walked out smiling, knowing he'll be married to not just a friend but his own bias. It was like a dream come true!.