AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'd Do It All Again

Section 2
오로라의 현재: 시간
[Aurora's Present: Time]

I'm scared. I don't know what I should choose.
Every decision has consequences.
And the present holds what will happen to my future.

.

.

.

"This is the present and he's long gone. I must focus on what is the present, on what I have now."

Running away from her past, Aurora moved to America hoping it'll be easy for her.

"It's not that easy to leave your past behind you."

"You're right... but doesn't mean you're gonna keep living the past. They are already in the past. They are your past for a reason."

Moving away, she'll meet a lot of new people who'll become a big part of her life. One of them is him, he is her present.

"It's time, time for me to do the promise I told myself. To be happy."

Her past and her present are completely different people, yet the same.

"I'm here now."

What will happen to Aurora? This time, will she be able to let go of her past with him? Will she find her true happiness? Or will she have her heart broken again?

---

Before you read this book, I just want to make one thing clear. This book is not perfect in grammar, so if you're the type of person who gets frustrated quickly on typical mistakes, please forgive me. My Korean is also not good but I'm learning.

Hope you enjoy :)

.

Made by simpleyetsoevil.