☽ 𝟭𝟲 : 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☾

☯︎︎

6:04 pm

"Where are we going now?" I suddenly questioned him softly after seeing walk a little ahead of me, still engulfing my small hand in his big, seemingly taking me a little outside the hotel grounds, after glancing at the distant for a brief second.

"The beach." He replied sternly after pulling me closer to him, making sure that this time I was walking side by side with him as we approached a descending staircase towards the golden sand, referring to the ocean near Taj overall, and my eyes immediately twinkled in excitement.

Oh fuck yes.

My favourite place, yay.

I indirectly hugged him tightly from the side a big thank you to him taking time away from his work to be with me, while he chuckled at my actions and squeezed my hand warmly after radiating some of his warmth off of me again, making me sigh in ecstasy because of never having enough of him and his touch ever in my life, as we silently walked to the beach for the next 10 minutes or so.

My heart was on cloud nine after taking in his addicting scent into my seeking nostrils, cleansing my lungs with his pleasurable smell as he already exceeded his potential of making me happier by his mere existence with me in a single day, and I indirectly was smiling like a small child who was finally able to celebrate something.

He was already able to see how much I was enjoying with him being near me, and I could imagine his perfect pink lips curling upwards into a genuine small smile with my gut feeling, because he tightened his grip on me for his sanity. He caressed my hand with his thumb every second without a fail, sending me chills across my whole arm as I got amazing shivers all over my body, and I couldn't thank him enough for turning my whole world upside down by just standing near me, before quickly unwrapping his hand with my own and encircling it around my shoulder to make me squish against him.

The walk was so peaceful without any exchange of words, any disturbances, or anything bad at all. It was the best mind fresher ever, paired with a happy heart and being beside the best person in the world who already became my favourite in mere hours because I could already feel deep emotions surfacing in my heart for him, and I couldn't deny that at all.

He was enjoying being close to me as much as I was enjoying it shamelessly. I couldn't ever replace any happy moment with the one I'm having right now, and these new thoughts and optimism was very new to me. I was mostly negative through out my whole life, always expecting the bad to occur every time something happens, but somehow? He was able to extinguish ever flame of worry in me with his pools of seas in his eyes, while new, happy and positive thoughts flooded my mind instead.

We reached the porcelain untouched sand very quickly because I was too lost in my imaginative thoughts, making time skip quicker than usual, feeling him take a deep breath in of the empty beach that was almost only ready for us, seeing beneath us that we'd were making footprints along the shiny gold surface with our steps as we walk closer to the calm water, also finding how beautiful the ocean looked like.

I briefly stop for a second on a spot, making him also pause his movements as he questioned my action with his perked eyebrow silently, watching me quickly undo my sandals I had been wearing the whole day, packing it up and making it dangle from my fingers as I carried them while walking. He in turn, also repeated my actions after taking out his own footwear to hold the pair in his free hand, making me smile as he mimicked my grin with his bright white straight flashing themselves to me for a good view.

The sun set was impeccable to watch, and I immediately felt like I was living in a movie because of being given the chance to watch it with a person like him rather than anyone else. The best thing was that no single soul or entity was around us, not even a ghost or an energy whom I would normally be able to feel with my powers. He continued to side hug me with a tight possessive grip, still keeping a straight face the whole time, while I rested my head on his side and silently heard the sound of the waves rolling in the background.