01- SMILE

Suicide 01

Better Way To Live-Smile

"If you saw a man crying and planning to jump off the bridge then you passed by what will you do?"

Probably your answers will be.
- I will help him and convince him not to jump.
-I will talk to him and let him calm.
-I will call the police or ask for other people.
-I will tell jumping off the bridge is not the answer.
-I will scream.
-I will stop him and offer some drinks at the bar.
-I will cry too.

Most of them was right but the best way to do is to SMILE at him.Did you know that If you SMILE at the strangers you just might change a life and that they will know that there's also a person who care for them. 😁👌

It was true I've talk to a girl around 14 or 15 y/old she really want to kill her self and I told her to Smile just like what Im doing she said. "I'll try even thou it's fake." Then I said "No darling don't do the fake one SMILE for real it can lighten up your mood trust me." Then she didn't response for around 10 minutes after that I went to bathroom when I return there's a message then she replied. "Thank you soo much dear OMG smiling is great and best way to forget your problem at first." Then i smiled I can't believe I save her life from harming herself. "I told you think positive there's alot of people who care for you." :) "Yeah I know even thou I have a family problem I think people around me who never give up on me like my classmates they know I cut and they are the reason why I smile they always make laugh cause they know I have a big problems woah thank you so much." "good to hear dear stay strong " "Thank you so much I will never let my smile fade away." "That's right! Now will you help me too help other people?" "That's what I'm doing right now Im also commenting in other photos and its kinda weird cause what I comment I don't even do by myself."

Hope I help. :)