02 - Convience

"In class If you saw a girl sitting near the window, quiet and thinking deeply and look's lonely what will you do?"

Probably your answers will be.
-I'll just ignore
-I'll just look at her for 1-2 minutes
-Hmm I don't care we're not close
-I will say Hi.
-Nothing

Well as you notice I know some of you will just ignore that girl and go sit with your friends that girl will just be invisible in your eyes cause she's not one of your friend. You must think why that girl is always quiet and likes she's out of her mind the best way to do was CONVINCED, convince her to go with you and join her to your other friends and communicate to lighten up her mind. According to my Psychology class loneliness causes people to feel empty, alone and unwanted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to form connections with other people and maybe she has her family problem at home that make her think so deep and bring her lonely expression she feel afraid communicating with others and those depressed and lonely people in school experience bullying and there's a big possibility those people who is lonely and depressed can harm theirselves because they feel no one cares about them. So better to Convince them make them laugh and smile convince them to go out with you go to the mall,park and many more and convince them If they have problem you were always there for them to help so they will not feel them lonely.

"Always remember convincing make them see the light you can only give them good information to convince theirselves great!"

Hope I help :)