Tercentenary

Chapter 1

This war has been raging for over 3 centuries. The Dark Angels are responsible for it. They are the true demons, The Angels of Chaos, the corruption of the earth and the reason for the division of Heaven and the earth and the creation of hell. The Dark Angels are the creators of the first vampires. More than eight hundred years ago, when the earth was still joined the Dark Angels where created as a counter balance to the light but they spread corruption among the race you humans call...Vampires. The Dark Angels were merciless destroyers and conquerors. They corrupted humans to such a point that chaos was the only thing existing. Shortly after many thousands of these creatures became a rampant plague on the earth and many were killed. Once in check the Vampires began to evolve into something of more class and sophistication with each generation they became closer to humans. As they watered down the blood through there mass breading the result is what you often hear of today, these Vampire Immortal humans with slightly superior strength. The White Angels used the Dark Angel’s technology against them. They created the Vampires of Light.  The Dark Angels used to be thousands, until of course the Angels and Vampires of Light fought with them and destroyed most of them. Only 13 Dark Angels remain today. That is why the number 13 remains so feared up to this day. These were the words of the 13th Dark Angel.

“For I am the 13th Dark Angel left in this world of the damned.

Scorn by hatred,

Torn by love,

To fat to live in a Vail Society,

And to ashamed to ever feel love again.....”

The Vampires of Light differ from the dark Vampires because they feed off the energy of humans, that way the human becomes tired instead of dead. They can feed off of blood but they don’t enjoy the deaths of humans. The Dark Vampires Cannot feed off of energy, they are merciless and violent just like their creators. They feed off of only blood. Both Species are in a century old war. The vampires of Light will do just about anything to protect the humans. They thought the war was over, it was just the beginning.....