Chapter 3

“”Tomorrow will be The Parents Meeting” Mr. Smith told the class. I couldn’t wait to for my mom to meet this teacher. The day went through quickly until it was almost dismissal. My stomach started to rumble and I realized that I was hungry. Jake and Claire heard my stomach rumble and said “HaHaHa... Jeez Cody, When was the last time you fed?” I thought about it and realized I haven’t fed in 1 week. No wonder I was hungry. I had to feed somewhere, it is very important. When a vampire of any kind becomes over hungry, they go on a rampage and kill as much as possible. That is why I need to feed. After dismissal Jake and I followed 2 College students. For some odd reason I was craving for blood. I got the idea out of my head. I’m not supposed to think like that. Those thoughts could get me killed in this life. Once we were all out of sight of any witnesses we quickly grabbed a hold of the students with our superior strength and stared into their eyes straight through their soul and absorbed their energy. That is how we feed. We can last for about a week before we get hungry. The victims don’t get hurt; they just become exhausted and won’t remember anything. After that, we went our own ways. When I got home, my mom was standing there tapping at her watch giving me the “I’m not impressed” look. I was too occupied in feeding that I didn’t realize what time it was. It was already 9:30 pm. She asked me why I was out so late and I explained to her about my hunger and that how Jake and I fed. She was okay with it and happy that I didn’t go alone. I told her that tomorrow was the meeting. She said that she’ll be there.