Chapter 6

I had no idea where I was going. I just kept walking and walking until I was practically out of town. It was probably around 9:00 pm on a Friday night. I found this abandoned house and crashed there for the night. When I woke up the next morning, I wasn’t in the old house; I was in this fancy gothic mansion. The walls were black, the floor was a black and red carpet, and they had a huge foyer that looked as if it led to a black hole. There could only be one explanation. My dad found me. I shot out of my bed and ran for the door when out of nowhere my dad and a bunch of vampires appear. “Good morning.” he said. “What did you do with me? Where am I?” I said frightened by the fact he had me trapped. “Welcome to my house, you like it?” he said wickedly. “Could use a bit more colour” I said sarcastically. He said nothing but with an evil grin he said “you don’t realize what you’ve done do you?” “Oh sorry, was I not supposed to talk back to my dad” I said mocking him. “Fool! If a vampire that is half good and half evil kills for the first time a week before Friday the 13th, a between the immortals will start” he said sincerely. I froze there in shock. Will I be the cause of many deaths? “Is there any way to stop it?” I said panicky. “No, this is final, I brought you here for your safety, and you need to learn how to fight.” He said calmly “So what is it going to be son? Destroy us or fight with us? It’s your choice but just remember that you’re a god in the dark realm.” He said patiently.  I didn’t know what to say, if I fight for good I will probably be killed but if I fight with evil, I have to kill my loved ones and I become a god. This is by far the hardest choice I ever made. “I have an honest mother who loves me dearly!” I said with joyous expressions. “She didn’t tell you your history till you were 16, that’s not honesty.” He said with assurance. “She did it for my safety! She wanted to wait for the right moment. She loves me very much. ” I said with belief. “I love you very much too, that is why I’m telling you that she still hasn’t told you everything.” He said with concern. “Fine, what else is there to know?” I said straightforwardly. He impatiently screamed “Did she tell you that you have a sister?....”