Chapter 1

A/N: Hello there, and thank you for reading this (if you do), I hope you find my story intresting and want to keep on reading it. If peaople like and comment i will hopfully have enough time to write, but I am in school and it's pretty busy this time of the year. But I will try! Thansk again for reading!

-

-

It’s not that I don’t find it interesting it’s just that it is really boring. Ok, so I don’t find it interesting either. English is my worst class, and even though this is my last year at this school does not mean I have to get the best grades. I really do try, but how can I keep going when I am always falling asleep in this class. Oh, and by the way my name is Emily, and I am 19 years old. So sitting in English and the only thing really capturing my interest is my teacher. Mr. Hood. I don’t know much about him, but I do know he is the most handsome guy in this school. And sometimes I would just like to rip off his shirt and see what he is hiding under it, use his tie to bind his hands and hold his arms away while going down on him.  Not that my fantasies will ever become true, but I am allowed to dream. “Emily?” I got snapped back to reality by my best friend snapping her fingers in front of me. “Did you catch what he just said?” Her name is Kylie and sometimes she can be a real bitch. Yes, she is my best friend but that does not mean I have to hide the truth, but we grew up together and have always been friends.  I shook my head and heard her sight before turning away from me. Half an hour later the bell rang signalizing that class was over and I started gathering my things.

“Emily I need you to stay for a minute.” Mr. Hood said looking at me while the others walked out of the classroom. I slowly walked up to his desk and looked at him. “You haven’t handed in your essay yet. I am pretty sure you know it was due today, and you have had a month on writing it.” I looked him up and down walking closer to him, slowly putting my hand on his upper arm. “I’m sorry Mr. Hood, but I got so confused with the dates. We had so many hand ins this week” making my way down his arm and slowly going further down on him, I could feel him tense under my hand but he didn’t remove my hand. Something said he had not been getting any lately. “And with all of them I just completely forgot about my essay” I said making my voice sweeter than I had planned. He took a firm grip on both of my hands pushing me against his desk, pushing his body against mine. He slowly let go of my hands and I took them up dragging them through his hair and pulling him closer. Connecting my lips with his neck and I could feel the bulge in his pants growing.  It only took him a couple of minutes to connect our lips and put his hands around my waist pulling me closer, if that’s even possible, and deepening the kiss. His hand found it’s way down to my butt and then he broke the kiss. “You need to leave Emily. You got until next Friday to hand me the essay.” Mr. Hood gathered his things and walked out of the classroom leaving me alone. What just happened?