Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

It’s not that I care too much, but I never though in my life that I would do something like that. In fact, I’m a bit embarrassed. How could I even think that would be okay? Yeah he is young, 24 years old, but it was not something I would do.

I walk out of bed and walk into the bathroom. Stepping into the shower letting the cold water wash over me. I put on my clothes I found the night before. A nice little top and a short skirt that matches. Before I walk out the door I put my high heels on and started the car.

I wasn’t really ready to face Mr. Hood after what I had done, but I had to go to school and I wanted to meet my friends again. This is going to be one of the most interesting days of my life. “Come on Emily, it’s not like anyone is going to notice. We always sit in the back. Can’t you just ditch this one class with me?” Kylie said. P.E wasn’t exactly her favorite class. She was one of those girls who wouldn’t touch that ball if we were playing a ball sport, because her nails could break. “I heard we were going to have a substitute teacher and he definitely will have a name round, and you know it” I said as I took my bag out of my locker. “Fine, but you owe me one” she said and we started walking to P.E.

We change fast into our gym clothes. I put on my Nike shorts which hugged my butt perfectly, I am not really the one to show off my body, but if I get a chance and I feel pretty confident then yeah I would do it. I put on my sports bra and a top and my shoes. “Come on Emily!” Kylie said from the door, and we walked into class while talking. “Kylie, Emily your late.” I stopped in my tracks and looked up at the teacher noting something down. Kylie took my arm and dragged me over to the others. I did not expect to see him here. How is he even a teacher in P.E? He teaches English!

“Okay everyone! You got your number now could all number 1 and 2 go to the volley ball section and 3 and 4 go to football section! After that we will be doing some running!” Mr. Hood almost yells at us. Luckily I got on the same team as Kylie, but one of our “enemies” were on the other team. It’s not that we really are enemies. But she once started a fight between her and Kylie and we hated her since. She’s a real bitch. She got Kylies boyfriend to sleep with her. This was going to be extremely fun. “Make sure to hit her” Kylie whispers to me and I nod in agreement. We walked to the volleyball section, and when we walked past Mr. Hood I made sure to sway my hips a bit more than usually. I turned around to look at him, his eyes went up a little too late, and I knew he checked me out.

The game started and Kylie got the ball and shot it over the net earning a point. When we had played a little I final got the ball and I smashed it as hard as I could over the net and as near Anna as I could. As I landed from my jump, I heard someone scream. “She did that on purpose!” I heard the same voice yell so the whole gym could hear. “Have you heard of moving?” I spat at her, she always blame everyone else. But this time I actually did it on purpose, but no one would know that. Mr. Hood came running over an Anna told him how I threw the ball at her on purpose. “Emily can I have a word with you?” Mr. Hood said and he started walking away from the class just assuming I followed. I gave Kylie a victory smile and walked after him. “Everyone keep going!” he yelled before walking into the girls wardrobe. “You think you’re going to get away with that?” he said with no emotion. “What?” I looked at him confused. He did not seem like he had been mad or anything. It didn’t seem like he had believed Anna’s story when we were in the gym! “Do you think you’re going to get away with dressing like that, and turning me one for everyone to see?” he asked while walking towards me having me pinned up against the lockers.