She said.......?

Brooke's POV
It took me a second to realise that my crush Jeon fricking Jungkook was proposing me!!!! I was going to say yes but I remembered that I can't cuz I am a mafia so without looking in his eyes I said......"S-so-sorry i-i can't" I was on a verge of tears but before they see it I was going to run outside but what he said next made me stop he said that he heard everything yesterday night and I replied "then u know who I am and my reasons for not dating u...." I burst out crying and sobbing hard but he hugged me and said that he will do anything for making me his I smiled at his words and he asked me "Brooke will u marry me? " I almost nodded a thousand times and finally said "Yes!" He put the ring on my ring finger (a/n: sorry for grammatical mistakes)...

" I burst out crying and sobbing hard but he hugged me and said that he will do anything for making me his I smiled at his words and he asked me "Brooke will u marry me? " I almost nodded a thousand times and finally said "Yes!" He put the ring on...

Well yet after that me and my steps became close and Emily told me everything...

Emily's POV
I was crying very hard after everything that's were the point was and I couldn't hold it any longer I call my unnie's manager (I got his number for my dad) and asked him where does my unnie lives currently he gave me her address and I rushed there without thinking twice as soon as I reached there she wasn't there I went back to my car and was going to call her manager again there I saw her I went there and I heard a guy ask "Brooke will u marry me" I was confused for a second and heard my unnie say "Yes!" I felt happiness in her yes this meant she was happy when I saw the guys there were more than 1 there were 7 guys I came a bit closer and realised that they were "BTS??!!!" I shouted they all saw me even my unnie was shocked to see me here she asked me "Emily what are u doing her?!" I ran and hugged her she hugged me back and asked again but calmly this time and also added why was I crying I decided to tell her the truth right there and I started....

Hey loves sorry if it is a short chapter I am currently busy and also trying to figure out a new story to write but I won't post it yet tho and yeah well it's not that short I hope and also what do u think will happen next tell me ur thinkings in the comments btw I already planned it and also we are only very few chapters away I will try to post tomorrow and yeah I will see u all later BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜