Epilogue...

Brooke's POV
~5 years later~

It's been 5 years now me and Jungkook and living peacefully with two children a girl and a boy there names are Ji-hyun and Enwoo.
Ji-hyun is older than Enwoo by a year  and she is a great sister to enwoo. And Enwoo is also a great brother to her we are a happy family. We always care and support each other.

Well about me I  am still a mafia we all are safe and sound I am training my loved one self defence for protection.

Jungkook is still an idol ofc! And all the Army's love u well there is still some hate since I am a mafia afterall and this is risk it his and might be other members life's too but now it's better then before.
Well I am happy for the hate too cuz I believe there is no success without hate. So we ignore the hate and move on.

~The end~

Hey everyone so here it is. Ugh! This have been a great journey with u all and I hope we keep meeting ! And also if u all want to read some more J.Jk FFS so don't forget to check out my profile.

IMPORTANT ❗

Im very very grateful for all the love and support you guys gave this book.

But major people are leaving mean comments. I don't mind it honestly but i just want to ask you guys if you want me to take the book down or not.

Please let me know you thoughts and tysm again for the great journey <3

-R