Chapter 1: Chaos

I Woke Up In My Bedroom To Sounds Of Gunshots People Going Crazy , Running Outside My Door I Look Outside Of My Bedroom Window And What I Saw Was Chaos My Neighbors , My Friends Were Doing Drugs Doing The Thing They Said They Would Stop Doing And What Was Worse Was The State Of Emergency Issued By The Overseer I Grabbed My New Jumpsuit And I Got As Much Of Supplies As Possible I Open My Door And What My Eyes See I Wish I Never Saw Them Right Next To Me Was A Dead Security Staff I Grabbed His Security Baton And His 10 mil Pistol I Did Not Want To Use It But I Might Have To Then I promised Myself To Not Use It And To Only Use It For Self Defense Then. And I Ran Into The Atrium And It Felt Like A Battleground My Family.. Was Killing Each Other For Just Some Psycho And Whiskey! I Tried My best I Got In Front Of My Family My Dad Was Stabbing My Mother For Some Whiskey And Jet.. I Tried But They Killed Themselves Trying To Get What They Wanted Most. But What Got The Vaults Attention Was When Strange Outsiders When Heavy Guns And Robots Came In , They Used The Vaults Security Against Us The Turrets Started Up And Then Shot At Everything Except The Strange Men, I Ran To The Elevator To The Main Entrance As Fast As Possible As Soon As I Got In The Elevator I Was Enraged About Those Men But As I Was In The Elevator And Then I Heard A Big Bang From Below Me And Then The Vaults Speaker Came Online, [ WARNING WARNING VAULT 95s MAIN REACTOR DAMAGED , VAULT 95s EMERGENCY REACTOR ONLINE PLEASE EVACUATE THE VAULT } Then The Elevator Stopped I Saw The Main Gear Door Wide Open I Heard Gunshots Outside, The Defense Turrets Were Shooting At Any Survivors Who Made It Up Top I Decided The Run So I Ran And I Ran Far Away From The Vaults Entrance As Far As Possible As I Ran And I Thought I Could Still Here My Friends Screams From Inside The Vault I Ran Far Enough Through A Forest I Heard Gunshots  I Ran Through A Small Watery Gap And Then What I Saw Was A Small House With Fences,Lights And Plants It Looked Like A Farm Then As I Got Closer BAM A Sharp Hurting Feeling Cam To My Stomach I Passed Thinking...
   ....
They Must Have Shot Me
And I Passed Out Due To the Blood As I Hanged on hope that  Someone Passes Bye