Five nights at Freddy's with the Pinkie Pie: night one

Hello readers!!!! Welcome to the first chapter of my "Ask me Randomness" story! Today we are doing some Five Nights at Freddys with Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Ok let's do this!!!!! (p.s. If you don't know what Five Nights at Freddy's is, it's a video game created by Scott Cawthon)

First, let's introduce everyone!

Delilah: hello! I'm Delilah, ArtisticAlicorn's bff! Check out my fanfics to at impossiblegirl24!

Pinkie Pie: Hi!!! I'm Pinkie Pie!!!

ArtisticAlicorn: You all know me! I'm ArtisticAlicorn! Now let's get started! First, the story.....(epic flashback to about last week)

ArtisticAlicorn and Delilah are surfing the Internet looking at some epic Doctor Who merchandise and come across a Dalek garden ornament that they want to buy, but they don't have enough money. They decide the only way to pay for it is to get a job. They look in the newspaper an find a help wanted ad for being a nightgaurd at a place called Freddy Fazbears Pizza. ArtisticAlicorn and Delilah decide to take the job. They go to the pizzeria and take interviews. The manager says they can both have the night shift and work together. Yay! When they get to the pizzeria at 12:00 for the night shift, Pinkie Pie is waiting for them. ArtisticAlicorn and Delilah have no idea how Pinkie got there, but they decided not to question it, because with Pinkie anything was possible.

(This flashback was brought to you by the 9th Doctor and his TARDIS)

Delilah: Sooooo..... What are we supposed to be doing here?

ArtisticAlicorn: ummm-

*riiiing* *riiiiing*

Everyone: huh?

ArtisticAlicorn: The manager didn't say anything about phone calls... *goes to pick up the phone*

Phone guy: Hello? Hello, Hello!?

Pinkie Pie: ooooh!!!! The phone can talk!!!

Delilah: uh, no Pinkie, it's a voice recording

Pinkie Pie: A voice recording?

*While Delilah tries (and fails) to explain to Pinkie what a voice recording is, ArtisticAlicorn listens to Phone guy. Phone guy explains that the animatronics walk around at night and that if they find them they will stuff them into animatronic suits. He also talks about limited power and to only close the doors if absolutely necessary and to keep an eye on the cameras*

Delilah: Did he just say we were gonna get stuffed into animatronic suits!!!???

Pinkie pie: oooooooh!!!! That sounds fun!!! I wanna be an animatronic!!!

ArtisticAlicorn: Yeah, it sounds fun now, but those suits are already full of circuits and wires and if we're forced into the suits..... Let's just say that won't exactly end good.

Pinkie pie: oh......

Delilah: So now what do we do!!!!!

ArtisticAlicorn: We just need to stay calm! Panicking is the worst thing we can do right now.

Pinkie pie: The bunny is gone

ArtisticAlicorn: The first thing we need to do is- wait. What did you just say Pinkie?!

Pinkie pie: *staring at the moniter* The bunny is gone

Delilah: Let me see that! *grabs moniter* Oh NO!!!!! ArtisticAlicorn, she's right!!! Bonnie the bunny is gone!!!!!

Artistic Alicorn: *grabs moniter and flips through cameras* Their he is- wait.. oh man he's right near us! In the janitors closet!

Pinkie pie: Than let's close that door! *bounces to the door and closes it*

Delilah: Pinkie, how can you stay so cheerful when our lives are literally in danger here!!!!

Pinkie pie: *shrugs*

ArtisticAlicorn: Uh, as if we didn't need any more bad news, but *lifts moniter and shows Delilah and Pinkie* the chickens gone!! Chica has moved! *flips through cameras some more* oh wait, I see her. She is in the party room. Bonnie is away from our door to so open it up.

Pinkie pie: *Opens up door*

Delilah and ArtisticAlicorn: This is stressful!!!

ArtisticAlicorn: It's 4:00, we can make it!

Pinkie pie: The chickens moved again.

ArtisticAlicorn: Oh snap she's right outside our door!!!!

Delilah: But we only have 11% power left

Pinkie pie and ArtisticAlicorn: What!

Delilah: We probably should have waited until Bonnie was right outside our door until we closed it!

ArtisticAlicorn: We have to do something! *closes door*

Delilah: Power is going down!! 4, 3, 2....

*Power goes out*

Everyone: Uh oh.....

*Freddy's song plays*

Delilah: ooooooh man were gonna die!

Pinkie pie: Hush!! Maybe he won't hear us if we be very quiet.....

*Freddy's face appears in the doorway*

Everyone: Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!

Delilah: So much for being quiet!

ArtisticAlicorn: You guys are the best friends ever! Even you Pinkie pie, and I'm still don't even know how you got here!

*Ding dong!*

Delilah:...... Was that?

Pinkie pie: It was!!!!

ArtisticAlicorn: The clock! We made it! It's 6:00!

Pinkie pie: You know what we have to do now!? Throw a "We survived Night One" party!!!

Delilah: Wait, she's right.... This was only night one.

Everyone: Oh no.....

To be continued......