Chapter 1 -|-Mackenzie's POV

It was another day at the Abby Lee Dance Company . The best dancer was Maddie Ziegler 17 year old and the worst was Mackenzie Ziegler 15 years old.

"Mackenzie! Follow Maddie!"Abby screamed.
I wasn't feeling in a dance mood anymore so I ask Abby if I could go home.
"Are you serious?! "Abby replied" Why cant you be like your sister!DAMN GO!"
I get my things the quicker that I can and go running to my house. I get to my room and one tear get down my cheek.
"Honey can we talk?" my mom softly ask.
"Yeah sure"
"What happen why aren't you in dance class?"
"I am not on mood"
"Omg Mackenzie!"my mom said "why cant you be like your sister! If your on "mood" to dance I will take you off the team! "She screamed at me.
"Why you have to compare me!" I screamed back
"Hey whats going on?!" My dad interrupt
" Don't talk to your mom again like that! You are grounded for 1 week! My dad screamed me

"BU-"

"Do you want it to be 2 weeks?!"

"No" I say softly

"Good,now put your pj's on and go to sleep" my mom said

"But is 7:50! And I haven't have dinner!"

"I DONT CARE! GO TO SLEEP!" My dad screamed me.

So I put my pj's on get to be and trying not to cry,I hear how Maddie talked about her awesome solo. Tired of that I slept ,in tears.

The next morning, I wake up my hard knockings in my door and Maddie screaming

"MACKENZIE! WAKE UP! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE"
Then I heard my mom exclaiming
"Its okay you go to the bus and Mackenzie its going to stay home. SHE IS GROUNDED!"
"What!"
She waked up tell her mom.
" But mom please I will get ready in a min"
"NO Mackenzie! You are grounded!"
"BU-"
"And this is the begging, damn why cant you be like Maddie I have never grounded her like that.
Change your clothes and I will see you down stairs!"
I changed clothes and go down stairs.