Chapter 4 -|-Mackenzie's POV

I was running fast as I can and I start thinking I didn't leave any note that says I leave/run away.

Like I kept running while thinking, I fell over somebody, WE ALMOST KISSED!

"Oh I-I am so so so sorry" I said while standing up.

"Its okay" he said.

When I looked at him I got speechless.

The most HANDSOME AND PERFECT BOY.

He was taller than me and he seemed to be older.

"Hey" I said staring at his beautiful blue eyes, his so perfect and moisturized brown hair.

"Hey, my name is Tyler, whats your name?" He said kind of laughing at me for the way I saw him.

"Ou mm, my name? Uh yeah! Mackenzie" I laugh.
Then we both started laughing.

"Okay, so why where you running kind of distracted?" He said to break the silence.

"Ou well thats kind of difficult" I sat on a bench and continue "I ran out from my house and I don't know what to do cuz I don't leave a letter telling I was going away and I-I-I don't have were to sleep were to live" and I start crying.

"WoahWoah calm down its okay." then he hugged me. "well you know you can stay at my apartment and I don't know you can live there."

"Really?!!" I said surprisedly

"Mm yea sure" he said

"Ah thanks I love youu!!" I said and hugged really hard.

"Well grab your things lets go" he said helping me with some bags.

"Lets goo" I said happily.

When we were on the way to his house I start making him questions to know him better.

"Welll so how old are you?"

"I just got 18 in march 13, and you?"

"Well I will turn 16 in June 4"

"Cool"

"Yep, so, your own apartment?"

"Ha yes, but I just moved 1 month ago so I don't have all things in place and I think thats great so you can help me decor now that live here right?"

"Oh yeah sure"

Then like 1 minute later we arrived to his apartment.

"Here is it home sweet home." he said while opening the door.