Chapter 2 -|- Mackenzie's POV

I got down stairs and saw my mom and my dad. They both have a vicious seen. Whem I reach them I ask them.
"Soo what happen? What are you gonna do to me?"
My dad instantly replied me

"You are going to clean the patio and Maliboo's poop. You are also going to clean the kitchen,our room and Maddie's room"
"WHAT THATS ALOT!"
" I don't care now get to work!"
My mom screamed.

When I was cleaning the patio I heard my parents conversations.
"We haven't grounded Maddie like that" my dad star saying " I don't know what happens to her!"

" I know!" My mom continue " she should be more like Maddie! More perfect!"
At the time I heard that I started to cry
When I finished to clean the patio I clean my tears and enter the house.
"I am done" I said interrupting there talk.
"Good" my dad replied "now the kitchen."
When l looked at the kitchen it was just a MESS!
When I was cleaning I saw one photo that was from Maddie in her first recital,she looked so perfect like a little professional, in the back said a message: Maddie you did great on your recital I hope Mackenzie can be like you when she grow up.-mom" one tear fell from my eye. For a moment I didn't believe it but then I realize she always does it. I finished and I get to the living room to see my fathers. When I get there and said.
"I finish cleaning the kitchen I will be in my room" when I was heading to my room, my dad laugh and said.
"Ups wait little girl you also have to clean ours and Maddie's room."
"ugh" I screamed and get to my parents room it was a COMPLETELY MESS!" But I had to do it and I it have to be quick cuz it was 3:40 and I had dancing class at 5! So when I was cleaning I found out that they have a lot of photos of Maddie with her trophies,medals,tiaras etc. I was really sad cuz I didn't find none mine.By that time Maddie already arrived. So I get to her room and knock softly.
"What you want! Kenzie"
"I have to clean your room"
"Ugh okay make it quick"
and she get out the room and close the door hardly. "okay get over it"I repeated continuously as I enter the room. The room was actually clean but there where somethings out of place. I didn't want to enter there cuz I had envy but I had to enter when I enter all I see was gold and trophies I start to cry.