Chapter 20

Silva's POV:

I watch as Liam walks away.

"He will get over it" Gio says while coming beside me.

I shake my head "I don't think he will" I sigh softly and walk to my room.

I needed to get ready for this party that they are having at some gangsters house.

I've heard from a few people that he's going to be there.

I grab a short black sloppy dress that went to my mid thigh and long sleeve to cover up the tattoo I got after becoming the American mafia leader.

I look in the mirror and look at the v-line that stopped just before the end of my boobs showing a good a mouth of cleavage.

I go into the bathroom and I straighten my hair and cake my face with makeup.

After doing a smokey eye and placing brown contacts in, I didn't even recognize myself.

I haven't recognized myself in along time after chopping my hair to my collarbone and dyeing it brown.

I walk back into my room and grab some strappy heels.

I put them on and make my way downstairs to see Kendyl waiting for me at the front door with a short white dress on that went to her mid thigh, fitting her body perfectly and only a spaghetti strap holding her dress together.

"Wow, if I didn't live with you for 2 years I wouldn't even recognize you" she says while gawking at me.

I chuckle "And you clean up nicely, it's weird seeing you in something else besides sweats"

She rolls her eyes as we leave the house.

"So what's the plan?" Kendyl asks as we get into the SUV that will be driving us to the gangsters party.

"Not sure" I answer truthfully.

I have no idea why we are even going.

This was probably a shitty idea but seemed like a good one.

"Well Dax will be there so do we try to kidnap Dax or just see what his plans are?" Kendyl asks as I just shrug.

"I will let you know as the night goes on" she hums in agreement as our driver starts driving.

It was about an hour and an half away from the safe house we were living in.

All of us having to change the way we looked.

My naturally long blonde hair, now cut to my collar bone and a deep brown, letting more of my Italian roots show.

Kendyl dark brown hair is now more of a ginger and her hair going to the middle of her back.

I know they don't know Kendyl but I can't take the risk of them finding out.

Her brown eyes now covered in blue contacts.

We both looked different.

Our body still slim but with a little more muscle on us, she decided to start training with me for the past 2 years.

I had to keep working out or I would have lost my mind.

I mean I'm already pretty psycho, I just don't want to take it to the extreme.

"We are here ladies" the drivers deep voice says as someone opened the door for us.

We walked out of the car and towards the party that looked almost like a club in a house.

It was pretty big surprisingly with drunk Italians speaking fast and stumbling.

We walk in with smiles on our face and acting like we are supposed to be here.

"Let's dance first to help us scan the area" I whisper to Kendyl as we walk through the crowd and towards the even more crowders dance floor.

Kendyl and I start dancing as I start scanning the area.

Guys coming up to us for some pussy which doesn't phase me but I think Kendyl likes the attention.

I keep looking until I see her.

She was looking around with a smirk planning on her lips.

I wanted to take the knife I have on my thigh and throw it right at that whore.

I pull Kendyl close to me "That whore he's been sleeping with is here" I whisper to her and she follows my eyes to see the little bitch.

"So he should be here?" She asks while starting to look around as well.

"He should, I will keep my eyes on her" I say while we keep dancing and scanning the area.

I felt someone grab my hips and press there body against my backside.

Their breathing right in my ear.

"Ciao di nuovo" his voice rang in my ear and my eyes widen a little.

(Hello again)

I look up to see Johnny boy stealing Kendyl away from me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as he chuckles.

"You think I would let you come here alone" Issacs thick accent comes to my ears again.

"How did" I stop myself as I see Gio talking to the whore "He told you didn't he?" I ask and he just squeezes my hips.

"Yep and we got her handled but as we were coming in Dax was leaving" I stop dancing as my blood runs cold "don't worry amor, he's in my trunk" I turn around and look at him in his eyes.

His eyes forced on mine "Tell me you're lying" he just smirks.

"I could never lie to you" I grab his face and kiss him hard.

I don't know if it was the pregaming I did in the car or just the excitement of knowing that I get to torture my cheating husband.

"Sorry" I say while putting my hands on his shoulders.

He just smirks "Don't he sorry about something you liked" he says cockily as I roll my eyes.

"I'm just happy that's all" he leans in close my ear.

"And I can make you so much happier" I pull away and make my way out the door.

I can't deal with him right now.

I walk up to my car and look for Kendyl who's walking away with Johnny boy as they laugh and honestly look like a couple.

I get in and lean back into my seat.

Why the fuck would I kiss him?

I mean yeah, I deserve to be happy, but I have to think about my kids and not just myself.

My 3 boys and my little girl, I can't just go around kissing men.

"We are here ma'am" my driver says and I get out and walk in quickly to my house.

I needed my bed right now.

"Mom?" Liam comes in the foyer with his hands in his sweats and his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"What did you do?" I ask as I look at his nervous form.

"I brought over a girl" I raise my eyebrows.

"ti ho appena ascoltato correttamente, perché se hai appena detto quello che penso tu abbia appena detto, sai in che pericolo siamo ora" I say fast trying not to choke out my son.

(I just listened to you correctly, because if you just said what I think you just said, you know why danger we are in now)

"I'm sorry" he says while looking at the ground.

I take a deep breath in "Why?" I ask simply.

He pauses and looks up.

Oh fuck me.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I snap at him as he rubs his face.

"I'm sorry" he says muffled.

Gio walks in with a huge smile on his face.

"What did I miss?" He says while looking at Liam.

"The fact that my son lost his virginity in the house"