Chapter 4: Hello Japan! Hello New House! and Hello Kochi-nii!

SOMEONE'S POV

"Sweetie! Butler Kim is already here!" Mom shouted. "I'm coming Mom!" I said. I was looking in my mirror and look at myself, i just wore my Karasuno's uniform because i'm gonna attend school in the afternoon and Shouyou asked me to wear it. I don't know why. I smile and look at the side of the mirroe and there's a paper bag with a karasuno girl's uniform in that. It's for shouyou. I take it and my bag and walk towards my door and before I go out I again scan my room "Hmmm" I look back at my things "I have everything now" I open the door and go downstairs.

As I reach downstairs i see Butler Kim back and he's sitting in the couch, drinking his favourite black coffee. I smirk and slow my step, tiptoe. And when i close enough to him i prepare to shout "GOO-" "Good morning young master Koushi" He cut me, look back to me and smile. No! Scratch that. He smirk at me. I pout and "You win again" i smile and "What time are we going to airport butler kim?"  I excitedly asked and walk infront of him. He smile and look at his watch. "We still have 1 hour before we go" after he said that he continue drinking his coffee. "You always so early huh butler kim? Well i eat breakfast now and did you eat already?" I asked and he just nooded "Yes i already have my breakfast before i go here and eatwell young master"

I smile and walk towards in dining hall. You have a guess now who i am huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA Let me introduce myself. I'm Sugawara Koushi. And yes! Shouyou's cousin. My mom and her mom are siblings so that's why. I'm in the Volleyball team. 3rd Year. Anything else? Okay back to reality. I'm excited to see shouyou again. And what more? She's attending Karasuno and she's going to join Volleyball! Oh man, this will be fun!

(FAST FORWARD | AT THE AIRPORT)

HINATA SHOUYOU'S POV

I step out at the airport and take a look around. Still beautiful ah? *sigh* "It's been awhile, Japan" I whisper and smile. I look back at my bags. 2 large spinner suitcase? Check. A medium size box? Check. And my backpack? Check! I smile and "Well, mind as well find something to sit while wait for Butler Kim" i look around and there! I push my luggage and walk towards to a bench and there's vending machine beside it. I put the box and my backpack in the bench and put my 2 spinner at the side and take a sit. I look at my watch and saw "5:00am" and i patiently wait for my butler. Well i said to butler kim that fetch me at 6:30 cuz i thought my flight will take longer.

I just scan my sorrounding and is it more beautiful than the last time i'm here. Well, it's been ten years. Btw, you want to know what's my outfit hmm? A plain white turtleneck shirt, black high waist tattered pants, black 4 inch high heels. I tied my bright orange hair into high messy ponytail and i put my necklace, well i always wear this. The necklace with a ring inside of it. And i wore my David Yurman Women's Classic 38mm watch. It's silver and it's a gift from Chikao nii-san. And this is the first gift that i have ever receive in nii-san! You read it right? Yes! So yeah i'll wear it anytime. Hihi!

I'm excited to see Kochi-nii. Kochi-nii is so handsome. I said to myself before if Kochi-nii is not my cousin? I'll tell Mom that i wanted to marry him but sadly we can't. (A/N have you ever experience it? That you have a crush/attractive to someone that we don't know then poof! Hello! He's cousin! Wake up! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ) But really? I'm happy that he's my cousin and at the same time my secret keeper. A secret that everypne don't want to remember again. Well basically it's all about what happen to me in the past. You want to know? Because one ti-

"SHOUYOU!! SHOUYOUUUUUU!!" Someone calling me. And i look up and "KOCHI-NII?! KOCHI-NIIIIII!!" I shout and run fast towards him and give him a best hug! He catch me and spin me around then we hug. I pull back and cupped his face. "Oh how i miss you so much Kochi-nii! You've grown! And you look more handsome now Kochi-nii! Marry me please!" I jokingly said. He chuckle and said "I miss you so much more shoyou. Oh please, i'll marry you if your not my cousin" he reply. "WAAAHH! Your uniform is look cool on you! All black! My favourite colour!" I excitedly said while look to him and his uniform. "I look good in anything Shouyou" he said. We laughed and someone enterupt us. "Welcome back, Young lady" i look to where the voice and i jump and "BUTLEEER KIIIIIIM!" I give him a hug. Butler Kim is like a big brother to me. He's 2 years ahead of my Brother Chikao. He hug me back "We need to get going my lady. You'll attend school in the afternoon, am i right??" He asked and i just nodded.

We get my stuff and load it in a van. And after that we get in and Butler Kim start the van and drive back to my new home. We just chat to each other. Until we reach our destination. I look at the window and wow! Mom and Dad knows what style i like huh. It's a huge 2 storey black and white modern house. After Butler Kim park the van. I immediately go outside and look around. There's a mini pond in the side of the house, a flower garden in the other side of the house and there's so many green plants, with a lights on it. This is so cool! I run towards the door and open it "I'M BAAAAACK!" I shouted. "Welcome back young lady" i look at that person "MOMMY SHEI!" I walk fast to her and give her a hug. Moomy shei is my personal maid that my mom hired when i was a little. She's Filipina and she's the same age of my mom. I treat her as my second mom. She's so precious to me. She hug me back and pat my head. I pull back and look around. The interior is cool too. Just like in exterior. It's black and white.

"Shoyou, you rest a lil bit before we go to school" Kochi-nii said. I look back at him and said. "Wake me up when we go to school okay?" He just smile and nooded. I get my backpack and proceed to my room. And btw my things are already in my room. Kochi-nii and butler kim take it there while i take a look around the house. And you asking me why i keep calling kochi-nii instead koushi-nii? Because when i was a little i'm having a hard time to pronounce his name correctly so yeah. Kochi is much easier. Hihi

When i reach in my room i open it and it's like a same design in my room in america but this room is much cooler. Because it has a balcony. I place my back at my bed and walk towards to my balcony. As i step out "Wooow~" i didn't know that we have a pool and "THEY BUILT A VOLLEYBALL GYM?! OMG!" Wow really? Wow.. i'm speechless. This is. This is the best gift that i ever receive in my parents. I really love them. I would love to go there but i need to rest. I walk back to my bed and jump to lay. I'll change later.

I stare at my ceiling and hold my necklace in my chest and smile. "See you later, Ukki, Ashi" i whisper and drift to sleep.

__________________________________

So how was it? I hope you guys like it. Feel free to comment. Btw i'm sorry if i didn't update yesterday. I'm feeling down that time and i'm planning to not continue this story but when i saw your comments i can't say no to you all. And as a promise i'll update later the chapter 5 i just need to edit it before i update.