Somethings Off

Hey all, sorry again for the HUGE wait between chapters, college is a nightmare and time goes way too fast. Also been having some health issues. Anyways I hope everyone likes this next chapter, and do not forget to comment your thoughts, questions, support, critique, it's all welcome and aside from my need to cling to these gay crossover fandoms, it's what keeps me writing. Sorry if this is shorter than some of my other chapters. I had it sitting in my drafts for a while and finally used a night of insomnia to finish it.    :)

---------------

By the time the four of them were in the air the excitement of going home had begun to wear off for Stiles. All he could think about now is what he has done. He killed a friend of his and broke the hearts of the only family he had left. He uprooted the lives of everyone around him and brought nothing but destruction to them. He destroyed the sire lines of Klaus and Rebekah. A protective status that they no longer had. He separated a child from her father and in the process became a monster himself. Not a boy possessed but a monster himself.

If only the nogitsune could see him now, hell it would probably be proud of him. No different than how Klaus feels about him. Stiles knows that Klaus isn't happy that he is in pain over the matter, but one less Salvatore in the world is a happy day for any Mikealson. Even he knew that.

"Really, we're gonna do that now?" Lydia quipped next to him.

"If I wanna have a pity party I think I am more than entitled to do so."

"You could or you could listen to my problems for a little while." Lydia snapped back.

"I guess it's better than hating myself. Shoot"

---------

Bonnie couldn't, wouldn't let her best friend stay dead. She saw how hurt everyone was. Elena was on the verge of turning off her humanity again. Stefan barely spoke, and Caroline had a whole wall of her room decorated with weird necromancy spells to bring him back hoping that Bonnie would do one of them.

Unfortunately, most of them were off the internet and VERY fake. Bonnie knew a necromancy spell that would bring Damon back, the only problem was that it required another death to trade for his life. Specifically another vampire, one eternity taken so once could be given. And Bonnie was not going to sacrifice one life to benefit her own, she swore off all forms of dark magic, even if it hurts.

But the one thing Bonnie could do was find the witch that started all of this. The one behind all of it, Stiles turning, the sire line bullshit, the death of those two poor kids, Jeremies trauma, Damon. She was gonna find the utter bitch that ruined everything and make her bring Damon back, or she would kill her and give Damon a few years of life. Anti dark magic philosophies be damned.

But she knew this would take time, time that a rotting corpse didn't have. So she did the one thing she could do for now. She had Caroline give some of her blood and used its anti-aging properties to preserve Damon's body from rotting.

"Are you sure that this will work? Part of being a vampire is that you're dead the whole time, the stake just finishes the job." Caroline winced as she bled into a bowl.

"It has to. I won't lose him, not like this. If he wants to send his sorry ass back after then he can do what he wants, but for now he's gonna come back, consequences or not."

"Bonnie, this is a dangerous path. I've seen what happened to you the last time you embraced the darker half of magic. I don't want to see you suffer like that again."

"I'm suffering anyways. Besides, I'm not the one that's gonna bring him back."

"Who is?" Caroline was starting to really get scared.