Damn, I wish I remembered his address... he obviously lives around the poor side of town, so I'll start there.

As I was walking, the division between the middle class and poor became clear... it was like a border and as I passed that border it turned from relatively clean and actually shoveled driveways to trash and about a foot of snow covering the sidewalk... so I had to walk on the road.

The good thing about small towns that makes up for every disadvantage is knowing most of the people and where they live. Like that goth kid Pete Thelman lived in the trailer a little past Kenny McCormick's house... with the other houses however, context clues will be my friend.

Relatively clean and normal looking... definitely not.

Slightly run down with junk all over the yard, maybe, but I'll keep looking.

I keep walking down the road, none of the houses really scream 'ze mole' as he calls himself... My thoughts are broken with Dog Poo Petuski running towards me.

"What on Earth are you doing here?" He stopped in front of me. His face dirty as usual so I put a little distance between us. "I thought you lived in the rich neighborhood or somethin'"

I thought about whether or not to tell him about my situation, considering how everyone's been acting today. He might be able to help me so I go for it.

"Do you happen to know where Christophe lives?" I ask in hopes that he can help me out a little with my troubles.

He looked confused on who I was talking about, I'm not surprised, I forgot his name too. "Hm... maybe you know him by 'the mole'?"

He shook his head. "No sorry, I don't know him."

"That's all right, I'll be on my way then," I sighed and continued my search until it got dark.

It gets rather cold at night, but I won't give up, mainly because I don't fancy getting punished by PC Principal.

We've run into each other a few times before it shouldn't be that hard. I just need him to clear up this misunderstanding.

I walk a little further to find a lone, abandoned looking building at the end of a road, on the steps of said building there was a messy haired brunet smoking a cigarette.

Please let that be him.

He looked at me as I briskly approached him. My first question was, "is this where you live?" I was concerened for his well being.

"No, I just come here to get away from my mother." So no one lives in this dump, that's good. "Why are you here?" He looked at me with a cold look, which made me think that he came here not to get away from his mum, but from the world.

"I need you for something." I state, joining him on the front steps, which was a mistake as it felt unstable and I'm sure there's splinters sticking to my pants now.

I watched his face contort into an expression of confusion. "For what?" He asked with a harsh sounding voice, he must really want me gone. He'll have to bear with me for a moment before I leave.

"My principal wants you to come to my school to clear up some kind of misunderstanding." I say to him.

"What misunderstanding?" He questions, putting out his cigarette.

I heave a sigh. "You'll know when you're there, just please come." I'm desperate to not get detention.

"SPHS right?" He leans back on the stair case, looking up through the hole in the overhang at the sky.

"Yes." I confirm.

He closes his eyes for a moment. "I'll be there. When do you need me there?"

He didn't give me a specific time... he just said tomorrow which probably means he wants us there in the morning or after class... I'm betting for the morning. "7:30 AM. Meet me by the front doors on the right."

"I got it, now go." Christophe... no, the Mole, was obviously annoyed. I have nothing more to discuss with him for now so I suppose I should leave.

I got off and wiped the pieces of wood from my pants, "See you in the morning, Mole." I looked back at him as I spoke and was then on my way.

(I apologize to whoever reads this that this took so long. For now I'm going to primarily focus on this and Utopia. Sorry to everyone who reads my other things too, I want to get things finished at least 2 at a time.)