Annabeth gets Nightmares

Tony Pov
Annabeth fell asleep on the couch and started screaming for Percy "Should we wake her up"steve asks "No only Percy can get her out of these Nightmares " Leo said , she started screaming louder , Percy rushes though the doors and comforts her , I can hear her crying into Percy's tShirt .
🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓. Frank is a shapeshifter TIMe LapsE
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
I wake up to screaming ,Annabeth .the avengers crew rush to her room and she is having a nightmare , Percy comes rushing in and comforts her and lays with her .
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Time lapse
🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚
"Did any one hear annabeth screaming last night " Natasha asks everyone but annabeth and Percy cause they aren't awake yet "It happens almost every night Percy gets the nightmares too sometimes you will learn to sleep through it " Jason says venomously Percy comes though the doors "Guys guess what ?" Percy says happily and his arm around annabeth " I just found out from Renya what the punishment for Octavian is" he says Cheerfully " well what is it " Piper asks gleefully Percy smirked "Read for your selves" tossing a letter to Jason . It was written in some weird language "are you serious " Jason asks percy , percy nods "Yes he is gonna get it " Jason says doing a happy dance "Uncle Tony we are going to LA for a couple days " Percy says to me ,"Okay " I reply "Perseus Achilles Jackson " a scary voice echoes "Di Angelo " percy repiles and a boy steps out of the shadows "Nico did you hear about Octavian " Hazel asks happily I guess she doesn't like this Octavian "I am ambassador of Pluto I voted on his punishment "Nico states "what is the punishment " Steve asks "Death "Leo says "wait Death what did he do ? Wait are you part of a gang or cult ?" Bruce asks "He disobeyed direct orders of Praetor Reyna then attempted to attack ,Disobeyed my orders and tried to kill Reyna and No we are not a part of any Gangs or Cults " percy hisses while glaring at the avengers but Thor , Holy Shit he is scary "Dam Perce I forgot how scary you can be . "Frank tells my Nephew "I am going to the Gym coming anyone "Steve asks the teens look at each other "Sure " they say in unison and they follow Steve to the Gym.