Chapter 11 He's so nice, but to everybody!

Next Day

Her side

Geometry was going on, the toughest chapter in my opinion. But I had to focus. I wanted to score the highest in Math, what will it be like then, he'll be impressed, he'll know apart from painting I can do Math too.

All of a sudden a bunch of people entered the class. Dawood was enchantered, the kind of smile I never saw.

They hugged him, hit him, he was really happy.

Dawood: These are my batchmates, kids.

He was beaming. Girls were touching him, one even held his collar pulling it back and forth. I couldn't watch it.

He hugged them all Goodbye, even the girls. I remembered the hug scene in the rain. It was nothing.

After they left

Dawood:"Enough of this boring class, lets play a game"

"Yes" the crowd lit up.

Dawood:"I'll devide you in 2 groups, then I'll write a problem on the board. Whoever solves it, that team will get a point

Andddddddddddddd"

Mehvish: What will the winner get?

Dawood(cheerfully): Let me come to it Mehvish, the winning team will get extra 10 marks in their upcoming internals.

The class went quiet.

"I'm obviously kidding, the winners will get chocolates"

"No" scattered screams

Mehvish: We are not kids

Dawood: How old are You?

Mehvish: 17

Dawood: That's a kid.

Mehvish: We want something else

Dawood(to the class): I'll give you the choice to pick the type of chocolate

Yahya: Ferrero rocher

Dawood(open mouth smile): You only look innocent

Turning to Mehvish "Are you happy"

Mehvish: Yess

Anybody else has a different suggestion.

Rumaisa: Dairy milk

Zeynel:"Noo its very old fashioned, ferrero is perfect

His side

*She got upset, I felt so bad at that moment*

Me: Alright! We'll go with majority, Ferrero is final.

Her side

*I don't even matter*

The game started.

From Team A a lot of People attempted, some did right, some did wrong, He encouraged and motivated them all.

He's so nice. But to everybody!

From Team B only Mehvish was playing. Everyone was so confident in her that if she said she wanted to do it, they didn't give any chance to any other player.

Dawood: Now any one from Team B but not Mehvish.

Mehvish looked around. "Rumi will you do it?"

Me: No, I can't

Dawood: You better come by yourself or I'll have to choose

I almost raised my hand. But Zeynel volunteered.

He solved the problem wrong. Anybody else would like to correct it. I wanted to do it but I didn't know anything.

Dawood: Rumaisa

I couldn't believe it. "I don't know" I stood up and answered.

Dawood: Come I'll give you a different problem

I was shaking, I hadn't understood a thing. All along I was busy stalking him.

What da ya think about this story, comment down!🤗