Chapter 20 Is this really his house?

His side

Rumaisa: Hello?

Dawood: Hi, I'm Dawood

Mehvish's side

*They speak like boyfriend, girlfriend*

Her side

*How did he get my number*

Rumaisa(notoriously smiling): Good night Sir

Dawood: How are you?

Rumaisa: I'm Good

Dawood: Then why didn't you come today

*Ahhhp actually I'm not good*

Rumaisa: I'm actually not well

Dawood: Diarrhea........... I know

*Who told him about that?*

Dawood: As soon as you get better, meet me in school

*What the heck now? Is he angry about not showing up at his pool party*

Dawood: Its not about the pool party, I want to discuss about the internals exam paper. Which I had discussed yesterday at tuition.

*He just read my mind*

Rumaisa: Yes sir

I felt lonely and unlucky. I switched off the lights and lied down in the dark.

His side

I didn't wanted to, but I still missed her, like always.

As I was passing by I overheard Mehvish "she's currently hanging out with hamza, they study together"

I remembered 'Am studying with a senior, just me'

*So he was the one she was talking about, and she's even hanging out with him*

I crashed down the glass in anger. I couldn't even imagine him anywhere near her.

*The side effects of crushing on a student*

Well its Good in some way, if she'll stay with him, our feelings for each other will slowly fade. Perhaps it's a perfect time for me to find a new date.

But I just hope she's not very sick.

She's absent since the past 4 days. Its getting hard to focus. I don't feel like taking any classes and moreover, I have this negative feeling for Elmas.

I don't personally approve these things, and I respect the set moral standards, but no matter how ethically and fairly I strive to behave, I feel bad that I still have a human heart.

The internal exams began. I was the invigilator for the first exam which was French. She was there, on the 3rd bench. My heart started racing, it was electrifying to see her after so many days.

Her side

*Oh my god he's here*

I can't focus. He's so distracting

Her side

Days rolled by. Tomorrow was Math internal. I decided to clarify some doubts at the tuition. I had his address, he had written it once on the board.

It was 10:00pm. I reached his house through a cab.

*Is this really his house*

I was hesitating. I finally ringed the bell. After about 15 seconds, he opened the door. He was astonished to see me.

His side

She was wearing a blank trunk with short skirt. Open hair.

*So pretty*

*Why did she come?*

Dawood: Why are you here?

Rumaisa: I had some doubts, so thought to clarify 'em

Dawood: There's no tuition today

Rumaisa: Oh................

Dawood: And there's a party going on at my place.

Rumaisa: I'll leave then

I turned around the cab had gone.

Dawood: Its ok, after the party is over I'll clear your doubts.

Her side

I went in. His house was massive. There was even a big pool.

They were guys roaming around. His friends. It was kinda strange to be in the midst of so many strangers.

"You may wait in the bedroom" He said

It sounded very vulnerable. His bedroom was freezing cold, AC was on. And the bed, it was so soft. I hopped on it.

His side

I was already drunk. I didn't wanted to drink anymore. She had come to clear her doubts, I have to be in my senses. We partyed until 10:30, then I sent all of them home.

The alcohol had already started to take its effects. I controlled myself and tried to remain calm. When I entered the room, she was lieing on the bed. She immediately got up, making a shy expression.

Dawood: So exactly what doubts do you have?

She had a long list of them. I couldn't concentrate and things around would get blur. I went into the bathroom splashed water 3-4 times.

Congratulations, for coming so far. The story has reached towards its end.

So gear up for the upcoming part. What do you think will happen?