𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝-𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭

┏━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┓

3rd Person POV

PULLING HER BAG tighter over her shoulder, [Y/N] continued to stroll down the street despite the ache in her legs from doing so. Her parents agreed to buying her a car, (it seemed to be the only thing they did agreed on), but for the time being, she'd have to walk to school.

Every now and then, she'd trip over her own feet due to the cracks in the worn-out pavement, causing her to let out little yelps of surprise each time. She groaned in frustration, however, when she rolled over her heel, an instant searing pain shooting up her leg.

"Shit." Hissed [Y/N], closing her eyes before trying to find a nearby bench.
Her day just kept getting shittier. First she woke up late, her 'stupid-fucking-alarm clock piece of shit', as she so poetically put it, not deciding to go off.
Then of course, the hot water wasn't working properly, meaning she had to take a cold shower- which no enjoys.
She sat down with a huff, wincing as she did so.

-

Arms folded in her lap with her injured foot on the arm of the bench, [Y/N] closed her eyes at the thought of being late to school. Again.
As if the universe could hear her pleas, the sound of a car horn snapped her from her thoughts.
Shielding her eyes from the sun, [Y/N] smiled at the sight of her best friend.

Stanley Barber.

"You look like you need a ride, ma'am." He said with a smile, sunglasses over his eyes as he pushed them up the bridge of his nose with his finger.

"Why yes, kind sir, I do." Replied [Y/N], carefully standing up and taking her bag with her.
Now out of the bright yellow car that [Y/N] loved so dearly, Stanley had made his way beside her, holding her arm as she limped to the passenger's side door.

"It's those shoes, I'm telling you." Stanley nodded to the heels she wore almost everyday, [Y/N] rolling her eyes.
She eased herself into the seat, flattening out her skirt and tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Beauty is pain." The girl said, sighing dramatically and dropping her bag on her lap.
Stanley smiled and shook his head, starting the car.

Well, she is beautiful. So it must be true.
He thought to himself, but quickly shook it away, clearing his throat and continuing to drive them to school.

"Apart from that..." Stanley trailed off, "how's your morning been?"
"Pretty shit. Overslept. Cold shower. Burnt toast." She said bluntly, regretting it and giving her friend an apologetic look.
"Sorry, I just- I'm already done with today." [Y/N] laughed a little and leant back in her seat, "How was yours?"

"It was okay I guess. But you know what'd make our morning better?" Stanley wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.
Before she could ask, he held up a small bag, [Y/N] knowing exactly what he meant and what was inside.

"Fuck yeah, Stan."

┗━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┛

A/N
So that was the first chapter, kinda shit but oh well.
- B x