Chapter Twenty Four

He was gentle with me, at first, and part of me knew that I was one of the only people that he was ever gentle with, it was soft and slow and beautiful, everything a first kiss should be. But...

'Now you know that I'm not that breakable, Nik, you don't have to treat me like I'm made of glass.' I commented when he pulled back to let me breathe.

And as it turned out that was all the encouragement he needed, he sped me into the nearest wall, somehow making me hit it in a way that was both gentle and mildly painful. He used the gasp that it caused to slip his tongue into my mouth and when I got over my shock I gave as good as I got, his hands were on my waist and I slid one of mine up his chest to his shoulder before using it to flip our positions, holding him against the wall, causing him to growl but he didn't move to change the position, for now.

Being shorter than him, made kissing at this angle difficult so I pulled him away from the wall slightly before jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. Still kissing each other feverishly, one of his hands slid to my ass while the other buried itself in my hair.

Eventually though, I had to breathe, so we pulled away and I let my forehead rest against Nik's as I took in deep breaths. Nik was smiling, and he never looked better than when he smiled. 'I love you Little Wolf, I love you so much it hurts.' NIk breathed out, and I grinned at his words.

'I love you too, NIk, so much that it clearly drives me insane.' I replied and he chuckled. Nik started to walk away from the wall, keeping me in his arms. Setting me down on the kitchen counter.

'I hate that it took us so long to reach this point.' Nik said softly, placing a kiss on my forehead. 'All this time when we could have been together and instead we were dancing about the issue.'

I respond. 'You know that the others are going to be insufferable now right?' I added.

'Don't remind me, they'll be happy for us though, despite the amount of 'I told you so's' and teasing that we are inevitably going to face.' Nik made a face at that.

'I suppose I should really start packing up some of my stuff though.' I comment off handedly. I look at him with a smile. 'If I'm going to be moving in and all.' He just grins and ducks down for another kiss.

'Just tell me what goes where and my hybrids will happily do the rest.' He responded happily when he broke away.