Short Stories - Dreambook 2010

'Dalek' shouts Liam, the goal kepper

Everyone just staring at him and we didn't know why he shouted Dalek

We were just playing football. Having a lot of fun running round, trying to get a hold of the ball for our team. Out school has a big thing for football. Coaches remember we have to spread out, get running around the PE Hall,... I like playing football, but not when the teaching stopped the game, in the middle of a game. This is the only class I get to see, best friend, Liam. He's good as the goal keeper, but why did he have to shout. Noone could see a Dalek. Not even me. 'Dalek? I don't see a Dalek. I had no idea what Liam, was up too? But these was not one of Liam jokes. He point at the window. The window upon the PE Hall.

We all turned our heads and we could all see a Dalek moving. I was scared, look after and everyone started panic and screaming around the PE hall. 'Everyone exit. This way,' shouted the coach

My class followed behind the coach to the exit fire. Liam stay behind and exit the main door. I was outside with everyone else but I couldn't see Liam. I texted him, 'Where are you?,' I know we shouldn't have our phones on in school but I was scared.

Thinking, he's not going to make it back. What if, there was 1 Dalek or 10 Daleks or one hundred Dalek's invading the city?

Then he texted me back. 'I'm in the school building.'

No one knew anything. Liam run to find help and bumped into a body. He didn't know what to do, so he run outside of the school and towards us, his class.

Everytime I write down the dreams I have at night, I like to think what happens next?

What happens next?....