Two.

His wrist shook in my grasp and he was starting to cry softly. "Ethan," he said. I frowned. "What about Ethan?" I asked. I already knew what he was going to do though, it always happens. He shook his head and looked away. I sighed and pulled him into a hug. "Philly, what has he done to you?" I whispered in his ear. He sobbed quietly into my shoulder and I felt his head move back and forth, signalling that he was shaking his head. "Phil, if he causes you to do this then you have to tell me what he's doing," I said. He sobbed more. "I-It's not just E-Ethan!" he cried. I sighed. "What else is going on, buddy?" I asked. He shook his head and tore himself out of my grasp. He ran to his room and I heard the door lock. I sighed. I walked to my room and closed the door. I locked it. I took my camera and set it up. I know, not really the right time to make a video, but something needs to be addressed. I swallowed and turned it on. "Hey guys," I swallowed again, "I made this video... Because, well, something needs to be addressed.." I sighed and looked down before looking back up at the camera. "Things have been... Happening. Not to me, really. But to Phil... He won't tell me what's going on, but I want to make something clear." I glared. "If any of you, even if it's just one person, have been harassing Phil in ANY way... You need to fucking stop. I'm being dead serious. He's a fucking wreck. So, if any of you have been calling him names, telling him things that aren't true, etc., well, I'm telling you to fucking stop it." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "That's all," I said, and turned the camera off.

Phil's Point Of View.

I laid in my bed, cuddled with a pillow. I heard everything Dan said, though it wasn't much. Yeah, a lot of people have been giving me hate and such, and that's partially the problem but it's not the whole thing. Just tell Dan what's going on, he can help you. I shook my head and buried my face in the pillow. Crying isn't going to solve anything. Just tell Dan. I should tell Dan, but he wouldn't get it, he'd overreact. This is an issue, god damn it. You need help. And Dan can give you that. I sighed, knowing that my thoughts were right yet again. I lifted my head and called out, "Dan? Can you come here?" I heard footsteps coming and the doorknob jiggled. "It's locked," he said blankly. I sighed and got up. I shifted my eyes towards Lion and picked him up, hugging him close to my chest before going to the door and opening it. "I'm ready to tell you what's going on," I said. He nodded once. "Sit down, and I'll tell you."