It's the Litte Things (One Direction Fan Fic) Part 8

"Umm." I pulled away from Niall.

"What?" Niall looked at me and came close to me.

"Stop it. You're fans are out. They're looking at us, and I can tell some are ready to kill me." I looked back at the girls and saw the screaming and crying.

"Fine, let's go." Niall started swimming towards shore. I followed after him. Security was already there waiting for us, knowing that we would need it now.

"HURRY UP!" Security grabbed us both and gave us our stuff, and handed us a towel.

"Run to the car now." Security pointed to a car waiting for us. We ran un the sandy hill and into the black SUV.

"Look, out there-" I tryed to get in the right postition to sit in.

"No, I get it. You don't like me." Niall sat still with his arms crossed. He looked so cute when he was mad.

"No, it's just. Those girls were everywhere. I don't want them after me." The car started moving and I looked out the window to see all the fans trying to go after the car. I felt so stupid. The XFactor was in like 2 days and I've already ruined my reputation, and chances of winning.

"Oh." Niall smirked.

After 5 minutes we were back at the house.

"Where are Alex and Harry anways?" I've been trying to text Alex, but she won't respond.

"Harry texted me and said they went someone and won't be back for a while. Niall got out of the car and I got out the other side door.

"Wow, that's kinda weird." I had the towel raped around me and Niall went to open the door. We quickly walked in to avoid any crazy fans or the camera crew.

It was cold inside. The house was quiet.

"Yeahh, i'm going to take a shower." I went into the room and grabbed some clothes. I went in for a quick shower and got out. I didn't bother to put any makeup on it was like 7pm so yeah.

I heard Niall in the kitchen, so I went there.

"Chinese or Pizza?" Niall grabbed his phone to order.

"Chinese?" I looked around for a cup to get a drink while Niall was on the phone.

Finally, I found a cup and got some water.

"Okay, well they'll be here in an hour, so now we have to watch a movie. Like you promised." Niall went to his room.

"I'm going to take a shower." Niall went to the bathroom and shut the door.

I got on his bed and looked for something to watch. For some reason I wanted to watch Texas Chainsaw Masscare. I saw the first one, and i've been dying to see the this one. With my luck, I found it, and it was starting in about 5 minutes.

While it was on commercials, I grabbed my phone and texted Cole.

I told him we were over. He didn't text back yet. He was probably out drinking and making out with the hoe.

I threw my phone on my bed.

"Ah, Texas Chainsaw Massacre." I quickly looked at the T.V screen. The movie was starting. Then I saw Niall looking at me. Oh my god. He was shirtless and wearing sweats.

He went to to turn the lights off and came in bed with me.

"Oh god. I have a feeling i'm not sleeping tonight." I put the blanket on, and made sure I had a pillow to cover my face with.

"Nah, i'm here so your good." Niall smiled and put his arm around me.

It was like 10 minutes into the movie and I saw more scared than ever.

Fourty minutes later and someone knocked on the door. My heart was racing. I looked at Niall and he was already asleep.

"Damn it Niall." I got out of bed and grabbed my purse.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

It was the food.

I quickly grabbed it and payed the man 50 dollars.

"Keep the change." I closed the door and locked it. I ran into the room with the food.

"God." I put the food down on the table and looked to see Niall missing.

"Hiii bbbabbyy." Someone tapped my shoulder and I screamed.

"OHMYGOD." I looked back and saw Niall laughing.

"Haha, it was funny." Niall grabbed the food and went into bed. I followed him in.

We ate the food and continued to watch the movie.

Niall grabbed the empty boxes and went to go throw them away.

I was ready to sleep.

Niall came back and looked at me.

"You're already tired? It's only like 11." Niall got in bed.

"Fine, one more movie. Anything, I don't care." I got back up and scooted over to Niall. He put on a romantic movie and I watched it through the middle and I couldn't watch anymore. I was too tired.

I covered myself and put my head on Niall's chest. He looked down on me and kissed my forehead.

I listened to the beat of his heart and fell asleep.