тнє ʟσνєʟʏ ᴘяιиcєѕѕ - ᴘαят III

[Lucas]

Athanasia..huh. What a foolish princess and the other one is just naive and annoying. That guy Ijekiel looks like a pushover, Claude is obviously psychotic, Felix seems to have some sense left, Lily was noble and Roger is plain manipulative. Diana's story was pitiful too. But the empire they have mentioned..it is mine. I must go and check it out. Perhaps I should visit Jennette and Ijekiel at the Alpheus mansion before that. A child made of dark magic..she will die for sure. 

Thinking this, Lucas decided to visit the Alpheus mansion in a few days, after settling his affairs.

[Ijekiel]

"W-What? No, Jennette will be my little sister since she is my cousin, not wife. I must talk to Jennette as soon as possible. I wonder if this is real...I will save them all."

The boy then spent the entire day searching about the Obelia family and dark magic in his library. 

[Jennette]

Tears were flowing clearly down Jennette's face as she thought, What a horrible person I was. How could I have been blind to Athy's pain, the treatment she received and I married Ijekiel? He is my cousin and an innocent child. I need to meet the Emperor, crown princess and Ijekiel as soon as possible. If I show them my memories from my time before coming here, I will be able to help save Athy. I won't long for the throne or love. I only want my dad. 

The girl grieved the death of her cousin in the book, although she was very much alive in the current timeline. For once, someone truly grieved Athanasia's meaningless death and that's why Jennette was stronger than most kids of her age. It is truly both a blessing and curse to feel everything oh so deeply.