ғʟσωєяѕ αиd яuвιєѕ

Ijekiel was in his secret place. A secret garden of beautiful white flowers - roses, lilies, daisies - every white flower one could imagine. It almost felt like a whole different realm. He laughed happily as he played around in the grass when something fell from the sky but it landed next to him perfectly instead of crashing. 

This thing was actually Lucas. Lucas had long black hair and eyes that looked like actual rubies. He was currently a child instead of his actual adult form, which Ijekiel was unaware about. Ijekiel himself was very adorable with his shy, polite, gentle demeanor and soft amber eyes and silver hair. 

"U-Um, are you okay?" asked Ijekiel. 

"Yeah. I am Lucas and you?" Lucas feigned ignorance although he was already aware of who Ijekiel was. 

"I am Ijekiel Alpheus. It is nice to meet you."

"I guess."

Awkward silence filled the air. 

Ijekiel gazed at the flowers and he looked at Lucas as he got an idea. 

"Would you like to play with me, Lucas?"

"Pla-Ah, okay.." For some reason, Lucas felt like he might just be the cruelest being if he ever dared to refuse such an innocent request. Ijekiel smiled warmly as they sat down in the field. 

"This is my secret place. No one knows about it. How did you do that? Flying?"

"Magic."

"You can use magic?!"

Seeing the awestruck expression, Lucas smirked. 

"I can teach you next time."

"Yay! Thank you, Lucas!" 

As a show of appreciation, he placed a flower crown on Lucas's head. The latter was surprised but didn't remove it. Till dawn, they played. 

As Lucas went back he decided Ijekiel wasn't such a bad kid and Ijekiel was glad he could make a friend. His first friend. In the future if someone asks Ijekiel why he likes rubies so much, it is due to their resemblance to Lucas's eyes. It reminded him of the simple joy of making a friend in his lonely life.