part 13

Cash started kissing my neck and I looked at him and smiled
He smiled back.
Cash:*gives her the 'i want to kiss you face'*
y/n:"go on"
Cash:"yay"*kisses her*
Y/n:*kisses back*
Cash:"man your lips are soft"
Y/n:*smiles and looks out of the window*
Cash:*kisses her neck again*"I want you"*whispers that in her ear*
When he said that I swear I turned as red as a tomato. I kept looking out of the window so he wouldn't see me blush. Then I felt his fingers on my chin. He turned me face so I could see him.
Cash:"what did I say about hiding it?"
Y/n:*closes her eyes tight*"n-n-not to"
Cash:"what's with the stuttering?"
Y/n:"n-nothing"*looks back out of the window*
Cash:"stop looking out of the window and look at me!"
I have to say, I jumped when he said that. Like he scared me to death.
Y/n:"CASH!"
Cash:*laughs*"sorry!"
Y/n:"ugh!"*looks back out the window*
Cash:"Awww now you're not gonna talk to me....."*acts sad*
I looked at him and he was looking down. Are you kidding me? This boy really knows how to make me kiss him. I lift his chin up and kissed him. He kissed back.
Cash:"sorry"
Y/n:"it's oka-"
Cash:*kisses her*
Y/n:"kisses back*"are you serious? We're on a plane!"
Cash:"so?"
Y/n:"we're not making out here!"
Cash:"you'll get it in Miami"
He said what?! Dude you just got me pregnant and again!? Are you in your mind? Bruh I'm making sure to stay away from you when we get there. I looked at him like 'wtf dude'. He just looked at me and smiled. After a few minutes I fell asleep on his shoulder.

~cash pov~

She looked at me like 'wtf dude'. I looked at her and smiled. After a few minutes she fell asleep on my shoulder. I just smiled and put my head on hers. I love this girl. Like she drives me crazy. After a few hours we landed. I woke her up and I could tell she's not a morning person. We got our bags and called a uber. We went to a hotel near the beach.

 We went to a hotel near the beach

~y/n pov~

Cash and I took our stuff to our room and unpacked. When we were done I went to lay down on the bed. A few minutes later I feel someone grab my waist. I turned around and punched the person in the face. I looked at who it was and regretted it immediately.
Y/n:"omg cash I'm soooo sorry! Are you okay?"
Cash:"I think so"
Y/n:*gets up and goes to him*"omg you're bleeding come with me"
I got up and helped him up. I pulled him to the bathroom and took my first aid kit and sat on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer. He put his hands beside both side of me and I helped him with his bleeding. I finished and looked at him. I looked at him with full regret. I looked down. He lift my chin up and looked at me
Cash:"relax I'm fine now"
Y/n:"I'm sorry.........I really am cash......."
Cash:*hugs her*
Y/n:*starts crying*I'm sorry!"
Cash:"hey it's ok relax"
Y/n:"Can you stop saying that it's ok?! It's not ok! I actually hurt you! And on your birthday!"
Cash:"please Y/n believe me I'm fine"
I got up and ran out of the bathroom. I heard cash yell my name but I didn't look back. I ran to the beach and sat down. I took a few breaths before talking.
Y/n:"why did I do that? I'm so stupid! I should've checked who it was before punching! But no, y/n always ruins it. Of course it's y/n!"
After saying that I feel someone sitting beside me. I looked and saw a boy mavericks age.
???:"hey! Are you ok?"
Y/n:"hey and yes I'm fine!"
???:"what's your name cutie?"
Y/n:"I'm sorry but I'm taken"
???:"that's why there's a word called cheating"
Y/n:"look, I'm not gonna cheat on my boyfriend, you got that?"
???:"oh come on"*trys to kiss her*
Y/n:"GET OFF ME FREAK!"
???:"how about no?"
I got up and started walking away. Before I could I felt him grab my hand and pull me down.
Y/n:"LET ME GO!"
???:"no"
He picked me up. I tried getting off him. I couldn't so I just punched him in the face. He let go and I ran away. I accidentally bumped into someone.
Y/n:"omg I'm so so-CASH?!"
Cash:"Y/N THANK GOD YOU'RE SAFE!"
Y/n:"well actually I'm not"
Cash:"how?"
Y/n:"that guy was trying to kiss me......"*points to where the boy was*
Cash:"HE DID WHAT?!?"
Y/n:"he tried to kiss me......"
Cash:"oh he's done for!"
Y/n:"calm down cash"
Cash:"calm down?! Y/n he tried to kiss you!"
Y/n:"calm down please.."
Cash:"HE TRIED TO KI-"
Y/n:"kisses him*
Cash:*kisses back*
Y/n:"are you going to calm down now?"
Cash:*hugs her*"thank you"
Y/n:"no problem"
Cash:"now time to go back home"
Y/n:"ok"
We went back home and I laid down on the bed. Cash went to take a shower so I had to wait. While waiting I fell asleep

~cash pov~

I went out of the bathroom and saw y/n sleeping. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. I promise to take care of both of you. I laid down and she cuddled up to me. I hugged her and fell asleep.

Hey guys so I'm really really sorry for not posting in such a long time. I promise I'll post more often but I gotta go now my battery is only 4% so later guys. This has 1035 words

Love you my pipsqeak💖💖