part 17

~the next day~

I wake up to the bed moving a bit. I turn around and see Y/n sitting on the bed with a box of cereal. I looked at her confused.
Cash:"why on earth do you have a box of cereal with you....on the bed?"
She got scared and fell off the bed. I looked around the corner and looked at her.
Cash:"sorry...you okay?"
Y/n:"good morning to you too"
Cash:"good morning hehe,you okay princess?"
Y/n:"mhm"*gets up and sits on the bed*
Cash:"why do you have a box of cereal with you?"
Y/n:"I got hungry hehe"
Cash:"oh"
Y/n:"want some?"
Cash:"nah you have it"
Y/n:"pleaseeee"
Cash:"no I promise I don't want any"
Y/n:"open your mouth"
Cash:"what? No"
Y/n:"open your mouth"
Cash:"no"
Y/n:"fine then"*gets up and walks out*
Cash:"where you going?"
Y/n:"annie"
Cash:"why?"
Y/n:"because I want to"
Cash:"is it because I don't want any cereal?"
Y/n:"pfft no"*lies*
Cash:"am I supposed to believe that?"
Y/n:"if you want to"
Cash:"Uh huh come here then"
Y/n:"nope I'm gonna get ready" *goes to the bathroom*
Cash:"please?"
Y/n:''nope''

~y/n pov~

I went to the bathroom,did my morning routine and went out. I came out and looked around a bit,but didn't see Cash on the bed or anything so I just walked out. I walked in the kitchen and saw Cash leaning on the kitchen table and walked to him. I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back. After a few minutes of standing like that I let go and he turned around. He looked at me like I took his taco from him.
Y/n:"what?"
Cash:"kiss"
Y/n:"seriously?"
Cash:"yes"
Y/n:"fine"
I walked to him and kissed him. He kissed back and hugged me. I pulled away and wanted to walk away but couldn't since he wouldn't let me go. I looked at him.
Y/n:"let go"
Cash:"nope"
Y/n:"please?"
Cash:"nope"
Y/n:"why?"
Cash:*hugs me*"because your mine"
Y/n:"I know that"
Cash:"you do?"
Y/n:"I- cash!"
Cash:*laughs*"sorry"
Y/n:"jeez"*tries to get out of his grip*
Cash:"yeah...no"
Y/n:"fine"
We stood like that for a few minutes and then he finally let me go. I was about to go get some food for myself when I heard my phone get a notification. I checked it and it was Annie. I opened it and read the message.
-Text-

Hi

Hey um Y/n I need help

What's up?

Remember Jonathan?

Ugh what did he do?

He's at my house...

WHAT IS HE DOING THERE?!

Help....

I'M COMING AND I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!

Hurry please...

Don't worry I'll be there soon. Where are you?

Closet...

Okay stay there okay?

Okay...
Read at 8:45 am

-End of text-

Y/n:"CASH!!"
Cash:*runs downstairs*"what happened?!"
Y/n:"call the cops and maverick!"
Cash:"why?"
Y/n:"Annie"
Cash:"what?"
Y/n:"annie's ex!"
Cash:"on it"
We got in the car and Cash called the cops and Maverick. We picked up Maverick and raced to Annie. We got there and Maverick was literally the first one to get out of the car. We ran in and didn't see Annie or Jonathan. That's when we heard crying from upstairs. Maverick ran upstairs and opened Annie's door.

~maverick pov~

Cash called me and told me that Annie was in danger so I told him to pick me up. We got there and I didn't see anyone of them. I heard crying from upstairs and ran upstairs. I opened Annie's door.
Maverick:"GET OF HER!"
Annie:"help..."
Jonathan:"and who are you?"
Maverick:"HER BOYFRIEND! NOW GET OF HER!"
Jonathan:*laughs*"very funny but I'm her boyfriend"
Annie:*crying*"liar...you cheated on me with some random girl..."
Jonathan:"was I talking to you?"
Maverick:"no but you were talking to her boyfriend."
Just as I said that we heard the cops.
Jonathan:"what was that?"
Maverick:"the cops"
Jonathan:"what?"
Cop:"hands up"
Jonathan:"what?!"
Cop:"HANDS UP!" 

Jonathan:"fine"
The cops took him away and I looked at Annie. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back tightly.
Maverick:"I was so worried about you!"
C+Y:"Annie and Maverick sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
M+A:"shut up!"
C+Y:*laughing*
I looked at Annie and she looked back at me. I could tell she was thinking what I was thinking. We got up and walked to Cash and Y/n. We walked behind them and pushed them together. They bumped into each other and kissed.
M+A:"Y/n and Cash sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
Y+n:"hey!!"
M+A:"laughs*

~nine months later~
~y/n pov~

I've been pregnant for nine months now and the baby is about to come out anytime soon. I was just sitting on the couch waiting for Cash to come home from the store when I felt a pain in my stomach. (I do not know how it feels like ok so role with it)
Just when the door opened I screamed.
Y/n:*screams*
Cash:"Y/N?!"
Y/n:"HELP!!"
He came to the room running and looked at me.
Cash:"what happened?!"
Y/n:"baby...."
Cash:"oh....WAIT WHAT?!"
Y/n:"call the doctor!"
He called the doctor and helped me to the car. He got in and started driving. After a few minutes we got there and he helped me out and in the hospital. The doctor came and helped me to the room. I could see Cash wanting to come with me but the doctor wouldn't allow that. After a few minutes of Cash fighting them they gave up and let him in.
Y/n:"seriously?"
Cash:"yes since you're about to give birth"
Y/n:" I love you"
Cash:"I love you too"
After a few minutes I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Cash and I named him Jax. Annie and Maverick came to the hospital and Maverick got baby fever so Annie left with Maverick. Cash was sitting on a chair and looked at me.
Y/n:"what?"
Cash:"I'm proud of you and thank you"
Y/n:"thank you for what?"
Cash:"this amazing baby boy"
Y/n:"Cash.....we made this baby boy...."
Cash:"no wonder he's cute"
Y/n:"Cash!"*laughing*
After a few minutes the doctor came and told me I could leave.

this took sooooooooooo longgg. Anyways here you guys are... 1151 words

Love y'all 💖💖