Baratie! May I take your order? III

The Decisive Battle! The Demon vs The Beast! The Captain vs The Admiral!

________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone, except Luffy, looks in amazed at what just happened. Even Gin was taken back at Seth's transformation.

Krieg, however, scoff and roll his eyes, "Tch! Gin, hurry up! That kid is just another Devil Fruit user!"

The dark-skin man simply gazed at the boy, he can't explain it...but seeing him now, this kid looks like an animal. "Kid...are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yep! Besides, you're the only one here that can actually give me a fight." Seth says, earning the ire of the other pirates.

"How dare you talk like that to us!"

"Crush him into dust, Gin!"

"Show him why we Krieg pirates are the strongest in the East Blue!"

Luffy, who was a little far away from Seth, looked at them all, "Only because you outnumber everyone else." his words pierce through the hearts.

"Heh, blunt as ever," Seth chuckled.

"You seriously have guts to say that, straw hat." Gin said, a little annoyed.

Seth quickly went to his defense. "Oh, excuse him, but he has the right to say that, after all; how are you getting stronger by just adding numbers?"

While the demon man looks at him with an eyebrow, the Krieg Pirates suddenly take their weapons out and begin to charge forward, ready to kill.

"ENOUGH!" Krieg shouted. All the pirates stopped and turned to their captain. "Acting almighty because someone calls you weakling proves that you are. So who cares if it's about strong or weak, results are what matters! I'm here, why are you all complaining?"

"Aye, Captain!" the pirates said, inspired and calm down by their captain's words.

"That's right kids! Listen to what Mama has to say! All parents need to teach their stupid children who are the bitches with the whores around him!" Seth commented.

The pirates and the cook's jaw drop, as they look in shock at the auburn-haired lion. Meanwhile, Luffy was laughing his ass off and even Zeff was chuckling.

Krieg, however, lost his composure, "You little brat! Gin, kill that turd now!"

The dark-skinned man nods, "Of course Don." and with that, he turns to Seth, "Nothing personal, but you need to die."

"Give it your best shot, Gin!" Seth yelled as both of them charged at each other.

Gin swung his tonfa at Seth's head, but the lion dodged the attack, throwing a kick to the side. Gin blocked and swung his tonfa at Seth's leg, making the lion trip but recovering in mid-air. Taking the chance, the Demon rose his tonfa and slammed it on Seth, sending him tumbling to the ground.

('Damn! That tonfa is no joke!') Seth thought as he stood up, holding his side, ('Another hit and I'm dead meat.')

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, the Krieg Pirates were cheering for their commander, while the cooks were scared at the scene. Sanji noticed that Luffy hasn't done anything. "Oy, moron! What are you waiting for! Don't you see that your friend needs help?!"

Luffy raised an eyebrow at the blonde, "Help? With what?"

"With what?!" Patty joins in.

"Didn't you see how's he holding his side, that tonfa could have put him down for good!" Carne said while pointing at Seth.