Awkward moment

Arora PROV

Waking up in warm arms scared me at first because I couldn’t understand where the arms come from or who they belonged to. I seemed to be snuggled up to them, they made me feel loved and whole. Then it all came back, my mate found me and I found him. Well not really he found me. Oh my god. My grandma knew about my mate, my Taylor. I smiled at the thought of Taylor as mine. Slowly turning around to face my mate, looking at his face he looked so peaceful. Moving my right arm over his left one. Running my hand through his dark curly hair, when I got to the back of his head. I ran my fingers back to his face, running my finger along his neck to his chin and then up to his lips tracing them all the way up to nose and then to his eyebrows. A grunt came from his mouth, looking at his lips I found them very attractive and tempting. Very slowly and being careful not to wake Taylor, moving my face closer to his. Once I was close to his face, pressing my lips to his softly, my face was grabbed and the kiss was deepened. Moaning from the tingles that ranked my body, running my fingers through Taylor hair as he kissed me and I kissed him back. He moved his kisses down to my chin and then to my neck, it didn’t take him long to find me sweet spot. I started breathing heavily and moaning with wanting him. I wanted him to mark me. I wanted to be his forever.

“Please…” I begged him as he started nibbling on my sweet spot, I couldn’t take it anymore I needed him to mark me and I needed it now. He moved on top of me, moving in between my legs. Moving his hips in a circular mention then pushing into my folds. Arching my back of the bed to get closer to him.  Seconds later I felt his dick push into me and his teeth sink into my skin. Screaming out of pain at first and then my screams turned into screams of pleasure, as he moved fast inside me to bring me over the edge and himself. I felt it rip through me like nothing I’ve ever felt before. I came on his dick and he came in my pussy.                                                                                                      

Arora Grandma PROV

I was in the kitchen pulling out the cake I had baked, after talking to the strange wolf boy that had walked into my house without nocking or anything. He had scared the shit out of me.

FLASH BACK

I was going through my cook books for a new recipe, I heard footsteps come into the room.

“That was a quick shower honey… now tell me what’s wrong…. You came home early from training”. I asked Arora think it was her. I heard a growl and stopped in my tracks. Sniffing the air I smelt it wasn’t someone I have met before.

“Where is she?” the voice said, I turned around and looked at the man in front of me. I dropped the cook book I was reading. I gulped.

“Um who are you talking about”. I asked the man in-front of me.

“My mate she’s in this house… WERE IS SHE?” He yelled I jumped. Then started getting angry, frowning I stacked towards the man.

“DON’T YOU DARE YELL AND DEMANS THINGS FROM ME”. I growled at him, I saw him bow his head in submission. “Now what do you want”. I asked him. He looked in my eyes

“My mates scent lead to this house…. I would like to know where she is”. He told me. I smiled and nodded my head.

“Okay she’s at the top of the stairs first door on the right”. I told him I quickly added. “And be careful”. Giggling to myself.

What do u think will happen?

Comment, share or vote or all

Love ya Jessie