This changes everything

Taylor PROV’S                                               WARNING: SEX SCENE SEX SCENE

Mate are you sure you want to do this”. I ask my mate breathless, oh god she was beautiful the best body I have ever seen in my life. I saw her head move quickly up and down it was like she was struggling for words. I felt her tilt her pelvis up towards my crotch and I lost it, taking my shirt of and my pant leaving my boxes on just in case she changed her mind. Crawling back on top of her I heard her breath hitch at the skin to skin contact, groaning at how amazing if felt, feeling all the sparks fly. Kissing her quickly wanting to be inside her, I couldn’t wait I want to make love to my mate and never let her go.

MAKE LOVE TO MATE…. Her wolf wants us to please” My wold begged me and I held myself back because I didn’t want to rush her. I started pulling her panties down slowly again, I then saw the most amazing thing in my life, it was like her beautiful.

Is something wrong”. My mate voice came, I shook my head.

Lick it”. My wolf purred.

Really… will she like it?”.I asked my wolf.

Yes just do it”. My wolf egged me on, growling as I dived my head in and running my tongue along her pussy lips, oh god she tasted amazing like fairy floss. My favourite. Listening to my wolf I did as he asked. Moving my hand and parting her pussy lip to get better access licking her clit then moving my tongue downwards to her hole and very slowly inserting my tongue. That’s when I felt her grab my hair and felt her thigh muscles quiver, groaning at how much that turn me and my wolf on I tried getting my tongue further into her pussy, feeling how wet she is.

OH GOD”. I felt her cum in my mouth, my wolf telling me to lick it up and then make love to her. Kissing slowly up her stomach to her boobs and kissing then, realising her bra is still on I move my hand around to her back and slowly undo it, slowly taking in off her boobs. Sucking on her left boob then sucking the other and kiss my way to her face, kissing her lips biting her bottom lip asking her if I was able to put my tongue in her mouth, slowly she opened her mouth and I went for it, licking every part of her mouth I could. She moaned. Then she pulled away, breathing heavily, she put her hand on my ass and pulled my crotch to hers, I groaned at how wet she felt through my boxers. Grabbing onto the pillow under her head because I was scared I was going to grab her too hard and hurt her. Oh god I felt like I was going to cum just then.

Wait I don’t even know your name”. My mate said while I grind into her pussy, I felt her, she was trying to hold back her moans.

Taylor my name is… Taylor my mate”. I berried my covered dick in to her pussy, she gasp and quickly grabbed my side and dig her nail into my skin. “What is your name mate?” I asked her. As I quickly took my boxers off. Crawling back on top of her again.

My name Arora”. She told me. Putting my dick just inside her lips and moving my dick up and down her folds, and when I get to her hole I slowly move the smallest bit in and then back out and kept moving my dick up and down her pussy lips.