Hitting reality

Arora Prov

__________________________________________________________________________

everything had been going great with me and Taylor. He marked me and now i am Luna, i think it's the best thing that could happen to me. Im always welcome and the little cub are the cutest ever. im in love with the cub, i always play hid and seek with them and they also like me playing in my wolf form.

____________________________________________________________

Today i was playing hid and seek, when i got a weird fluttering in my lower stomach, putting my hand where the fluttering was going on. Holding my hand there as i leant against the tree. Feeling a boil come up my chest to to my throat. i put my hand over my mouth and quickly moved throught the woods and into the pack house. Before i could make it to the front door, Taylor stopped me and hugged me from behind, quickly to get away from him. Then his cologe, and i vomitted again, quickly moving over to the gardon near the front of the pack house. Vomitting till the point my stomach was empty. wipping my mouth with the back of my hand, looking up at Taylo who stared at me confussed. Then the look of anger appeared on his face, no i was confussed. sitting on the ground looking up at him.

"You cheated... Who the FUCK DO I SMELL ON YOU... HUH?". i was so shocked i didn't know what to do, shocked that he yelled at me and then a second later shocked he would think i cheated on him. i would never cheat on Taylor, he was my one and only.

Quickly moving to stand up, i lost my balance and fell to my knees, taking deep breaths to fill my body with fresh air again. standing up again but slower this time, i moved closer to Taylor.

SLAP

"THATS FOR YELLING AT ME"

SLAP

"THATS FOR THINKING I CHEATED ON YOU". i yelled at him showing my anger and the showing him my sadness and disapointment. Running into the pack house and up the stair. My vision started to go blury adn i started seeing black dots. I was almost to our room, well my room now. My body felt num and i could feel wher my feet started or ended.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in my bed with the windows closed and the  my litttle green blins closed, i blinked to get a better view of everything. Sitting up slowly, i saw a shadow in the corner of the room. quickly looking to who it was. It was Taylor sleeping on the chair near his desk. i didn't want to be near him he hurt me, he thought i cheated on hi, He yelled at me like i wassn't the Luna like i was someone he can order around. I kicked his foot to wake him up, he stird and then groaned. He was starting to wake up. i moved back just incase he went into attack mode. He seemed to notice it was just me, running his hand down his face and through his hair, groaning and then stood up.

"Arora... Im sorry i really am its just lately you've been smelling different and then when i was hugging you, you pushed me away and then throw up.... Im so sorry". i heard a soft sob, i was shocked he was trying to keep himself together but faulted. I moved closer to him slowly.

"I haven't cheated on you.. I would never do that... Your my mate". i told his furmly, i saw his body shake with sobs that came from him. I quickly moved to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I LOVE YOU... Taylor... Do you hear me i love you.. sooo much". i felt him pull me into his body and holding my tight. "Taylor do you hear me?" i asked him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. i was shocked but that a soon faded when i felt how sorry he was in the kiss. He was being very gental, gentaler then normal. i kissed him back a little harder, but he stopped.

"Let me kiss you". he orded softly, i let him kiss me after i heard his voice and how soft it was. the kiss slowly got heated. Kissing down my neck, softly kissing my mark. i moaned and arched into his warm body. He walked us backwards to the bed, softly laying me down. He laied me down and pull my shirt off. Kissing from my neck down to my boob and litly kissing each one, moving down to my sides. Slowly and softly running his hand down my sides to my ass and grabbing it and pulling my hips closer to his. Groaning and grabbing onto his shoulders. He contiued what he was doing, once he reach my abdam he stopped and his body went still. Moving up on my elbows and looking at him looking at my stomach with a frown on his face. He laied his head on my stomach.

"Umm what are you doing" I asked him, wondering what was going on with him. He didn't listen and just kissed my stomach which i got flutters from and it freaked me out. Feeling all of a sudden protective i moved away from Taylor but he held furmly onto my hips and started kissing from one hip to the other. The feelings i got with him doing that i couldn't stay still i tried moving but he bit my belly bnotton lightly. I froze when reality hit me.

        I WAS PREGNANT

"Taylor... Taylor... im pregnant... Taylor im PREGNANT" i screamed happily. He laugh at my reaction, nodding his head he laughed and contiued kissing my stomach. That was the moment that changed my life forever.

i saw what kind of father Taylor could be and How much more caring he could be.

Know its just the getting through it part. Also telling everyone

____________________________________________________________________________

Comment, Vote or share

What do you think so far, please tell me i need the feedback..

ILY <3

Jessie